- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus Studio One 3.2 Artist
- Write a Review
- Product J21264
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Capturing your musical ideas doesn't have to be hard. Studio One Artist Version 3.0 was built by creative people for creative music production.From e...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The third edition of PreSonus' widely used music creation software.
Capturing your musical ideas doesn't have to be hard. Studio One Artist Version 3.0 was built by creative people for creative music production.
From easy set up, finding perfect backing tracks that automatically play at your song tempo, capturing an inspiring sound and performance with real or virtual instruments, to mixing with professional effects and even sharing your music online with friends and fans, Studio One 3.0 was designed to keep you inspired and in the flow”focused on your music first, not fighting with a confusing software interface.
In just three short years, Studio One has taken the music production world by storm and is heard today on countless hit recordings. It has been one of the most widely-adopted digital audio workstations in professional and project studios worldwide due to its unparalleled ease of use and uncompromised sound quality. The most common comments from musicians and producers who have switched from other programs are "I can just get things done faster in Studio One and œStudio One just sounds better."
And now with version 3.0, Studio One Artist continues to evolve by introducing evocative new virtual instruments, better ways to find the right backing tracks fast, step sequencing for quickly programing beats and other musical parts, more intuitive mixing capabilities, and interface improvements that just make everything easier and more powerful.
Studio One Version 3.2
PreSonus raises the bar again with Studio One 3.2, a new free update for Studio One 3. Version 3.2 builds on the advancements introduced in Studio One 3 by adding new dimensions to your mix environment along with professional tools and workflow enhancements demanded by the music production community.
Mixing your biggest multitrack projects just got easier with VCA Faders. Originally introduced on large-format analog mixing consoles, VCA Faders provide remote control of any number of channels from a single fader, complete with relative level control and automation. Imagine just one fader for vocals, one for drums, one for the rhythm section, and one for horns—VCA Faders are so simple, you could get a handle on your mix with just one hand.
Even Faster Workflow
How do you take the fastest DAW around and make it even faster? Studio One’s multi-tasking Arrow Tool has always changed functions to meet the job at hand, but now it’s even smarter by transforming into the Range Tool when hovering in the upper part of events. In addition, the Arrow and Range Tools now provide alternative comping methods for ultra-fast layer editing and navigation–even with a large number of takes.
Tighter Studio Integration
Studio One 3.2 expands the tight hardware integration introduced with the Studio 192 Interface to more PreSonus hardware. StudioLive AI rack mixers and consoles can now use their onboard DSP to power low latency monitoring with Studio One’s hybrid FatChannel plug-in. StudioLive RM rack mixers now also offer remote preamp control and up to 64 channels of high-headroom, XMAX I/O right within Studio One.
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Pristine sound quality with a critically acclaimed mix engine, new synthesis engine, native 32-bit floating point resolution and support for up to 384 kHz audio.
- PresenceXT Sampler with X GB sound library
- Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synth with character morphing, modulation matrix, and zero feedback filters.
- Native Fat Channel plug-in from StudioLive AI Mixers for Low Pass Filtering Gate, Compression, EQ, and Limiter
- Browser to find, preview, and drag and drop tempo-matched backing tracks, samples, effects, instruments, presets, and more
- Integrated online PreSonus Shop easy in-app access to more professionally produced content
- Elastique 3.0 realtime pitch and time stretching, resampling, and normalization
- Transient detection and editing with groove extraction, Multitrack comping, editable Folder Tracks, step recording, event-based effects
- Automatic delay compensation ensures tight synchronization and phase alignment
- Control Link MIDI-mapping system to enable keyboards and control surfaces to easily adjust parameters in Studio One
- 35 Native Effects„¢ 64-bit effects and 5 virtual instruments
- Seamless import of Capture recordings with StudioLive AI Mixer Scenes and Fat Channel Settings
- Wireless transfer of audio from Capture for iPad
- ¢mport Notion stems with instrument names, mix, and tempo info preserved.
- AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support
- Import and export WAV, MP3, MIDI files, and more
- Integrated Nimbit® and SoundCloud® dashboards for selling and promoting your music online
- Use Pro Tools, Cubase, or Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces
Update to version 3.2 and start creating with Studio One today!