- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus Studiolive 16.0.2 / QSC K12 Mains and Monitors Package
- Product H78325
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package consists of a Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 digital mixing console along with a pair of QSC K12 powered PA speakers and a pair of Kustom KP...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Complete PA system with a superb digital mixer and high quality powered speakers along with monitors, mics and all the cables you need.
This package consists of a Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 digital mixing console along with a pair of QSC K12 powered PA speakers and a pair of Kustom KPC10M monitors. A pair of standard speaker stands, 2 TRS cables, 4 mics and 6 XLR cables are included as well.
Presonus Studiolive 16.0.2 Mixer
With a œfootprint of less than 2 square feet, the compact, 16-channel StudioLive 16.0.2 offers 8 mono input channels and 4 stereo channels and provides 12 XMAX Class A solid-state mic preamps. Packed with features and processing power, the 16.0.2 employs the same workflow and easy-to-use mixing-surface design as the bigger (16.4.2 and 24.4.2) StudioLive boards, and sounds every bit as good, with the same high-definition, wide-dynamic-range, digital converters. The 16.0.2 integrates a 16x16 FireWire interface and comes with Capture, Studio One Artist recording and production software, and Virtual StudioLive, bidirectional control software.
The StudioLive 16.0.2's Fat Channel features compressors, limiters, gates, phase reverse, high-pass filters, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ. Two stereo, 32-bit floating-point effects processors deliver delay and reverb effects.
Moreover, a glance at the rear panel reveals that the 16.0.2 even offers MIDI In and Out. You can recall Scenes from a DAW using MIDI Program Changes, control the main output volume and effects level, and even mute effects between songs.
Two factors work against getting that Perfect Mix with an analog mixer. First, the perfect mix can be hard to reproduce a week, day, or hour after you perfect it. And second, a good mix should be dynamic: levels, effects, and EQ should be tailored to each song or segment of the show, service, or presentation. StudioLive solves this problem by letting you save all of your digital settings for quick setup and recall.
The QSC K12 is a 12" 2-way PA speaker system boasting a 1,000W Class D power module and 75 horizontal and vertical coverage. Low frequencies extend to 48Hz (-10dB high acoustic output, 131dB peak). This low-frequency extension makes the QSC K12 an ideal choice for music playback and live reinforcement of instruments, especially in venues where more directional speakers are needed. Equally at home in the role of stage monitor, the QSC K12 speaker enclosure has an angled side for use as a low-profile, horizontal wedge and a flat side for proper side-fill use.
QSC's K12 PA Speaker features a 1-3/4" HF device in its 2-way enclosure. The primary differentiator in K Series speakers is the resulting output dispersion”the K8 being the widest at 105 and the K12 the narrowest at 75. This radical approach is achievable due to a process called Directivity Matched Transition (DMT). DMT allows QSC to take advantage of a fundamental law of acoustics: smaller diameter woofers have wider coverage patterns than larger ones. The K Series matches the HF device to the LF dispersion, allowing for the smoothest and flattest frequency response possible across the entire sound field.
Add to this advanced DSP processing and an enclosure molded from ABS”a material far more rugged and sonically pleasing than conventional plastics”and the QSC K12 delivers exceptional performance in this category of loudspeakers.
Several proprietary QSC DSP technologies are incorporated into the K Series. One such technology is Digital Extension and Excursion Processing (DEEP). DEEP allows each of the K Series models to deliver levels of low-frequency extension previously impossible in enclosures of this size. Intrinsic Correction, first featured in QSC line-array technology, use dozens of spatially averaged measurements mapped to the processor to deliver smooth and accurate reproduction across the entire sound field.
Preventing amplifier clipping or overload is QSC's proprietary GuardRail technology. GuardRail closely monitors the input voltage and controls the amplifier output stage before the onset of clipping. Unlike typical clip limiters, when GuardRail is activated, the results are all but undetectable”there's none of the typical "pumping" associated with other methods. In addition, user EQ controls are provided to select between subwoofer settings (EXTSUB, VOCAL, or FLAT response).
The K12 speaker boasts other user-friendly features. For example, when the speaker is pole-mounted, the Tilt-Direct pole socket converts to a 7.5 down-tilt with a simple 180 rotation of the dial. A locking IEC power cord is included, preventing accidental disconnect during a performance. For installed applications, connecting a commonly available potentiometer to the unit's Euroblock connector allows the operator to have gain control from a remote location. Multiple K Series units can be daisy-chained together to one centralized control. Additionally, the K Series enters Standby mode after 5 minutes of inactivity, conserving power.
The entire QSC K12 package is housed in rugged and sonically friendly ABS, with steel grilles and easy-carry ergonomic aluminum handles.
- 8 mono XLR mic and balanced ¼" line inputs
- 4 stereo line channel inputs, with XLR mic inputs on 9, 11, 13, and 15
- Balanced ¼" line inputs on 9-16
- Unbalanced RCA line inputs on 13-16
- 60 mm precision fader (4 stereo)
- 4 Auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send)
- 2 Internal FX buses
- 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors with customizable reverb and delay
- Signal processing on all channels and buses
- One 31-band stereo graphic EQ (on main outputs only)
- 16-in/16-out FireWire recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- Scene store and recall
- Settings can be copied among channels and buses and saved as user presets.
- Software bundle for Mac and Windows includes:
- Lockout mode protects your settings from meddlers and accidents
- MIDI Control Mode
- 1,000 watt, efficient and lightweight Class D power module
- Lightweight (41 lb.)
- Professional appearance and rugged construction
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) and Intrinsic Correction DSP tuning for accurate, undistorted performance across the entire sound field
- GuardRail technology discreetly protects the system from damaging overload
- DEEP mode for enhanced low-frequency extension without a subwoofer
- Locking IEC power cable
- XLR and 1/4" connectors
- Phone mic/line and line inputs with loop-thru connectors and independent level controls.
- Phono (RCA) inputs
- Three 2-way models”each with coverage pattern optimized to match the LF driver
- Front mounted LED may be switched off or indicate "LIMIT" or AC Power On
- Dual-angle, 35mm pole socket with Tilt-Direct allows the speaker to be angled down to put the energy on the audience instead of the back wall
- 1-3/4" voice-coil compression driver
- High-pass filter for use with subwoofers
Order today and be ready to rehearse and perform right away.