- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus StudioLive 16.4.2 PA Package with Yamaha DSR115 Speakers
- Write a Review
- Product H77345
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 digital mixing console, a pair of Yamaha DSR115 powered speakers, a pair of standard speaker stand...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Top quality digital mixer with a pair of powered speakers.
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 digital mixing console, a pair of Yamaha DSR115 powered speakers, a pair of standard speaker stands, 4 mics, 2 TSR cablaes and 4 XLR cables.
Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2
StudioLive is one of the most powerful and flexible 16-channel digital mixers the world has seen. Loaded with 16 high-headroom XMAX microphone preamplifiers, built-in 32x18 FireWire recording and playback engine, Fat-Channel processing with 4-band EQs, compressors, limiters and gates, DSP effects, 6 aux buses, 4 sub-groups, extensive LED metering, mixer save and recall, channel-strip save/recall/copy/paste, talkback, and more, it breaks new boundaries for music performance and production.
For a more complete description of this richly detailed mixer, please see the Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 product detail page.
The DSR115 Active Loudspeaker features an ideal combination of advanced digital sound processing and the latest acoustic technologies for Integral Digital Tuning, plus Yamaha's D-CONTOUR (Dynamic-CONTOUR) multiband dynamic processing for Intelligent Dynamic Control. The DSR115 is loaded with 2 Class-D amplifiers with a PFC (Power Factor Correction) switching mode power supply. One amplifier deliver 850 watts to a premium grade 12" neodymium woofer with 3" voice coil and a second amplifier supplies 450 watts to a large 2" high purity titanium diaphragm, neodymium, high-frequency compression driver. A LTBD (Long Throw, Broad Dispersion) Constant Directivity Waveguide Horn spreads the sound across 90 x 60. The DSR115 has an impressive maximum SPL of 134dB peak.
- 16 inputs, 6 auxiliary mixes, 4 subgroups
- 16 class A XMAX microphone preamplifiers
- Hi-Definition analog to digital converters (118dB dynamic range)
- Unlimited headroom 32-bit floating point digital mixing and effects processing
- Internal sample frequency 44.1kHz and 48kHz
- 22x18 FireWire digital recording interface
- Compact 19" rack-mountable rugged steel chassis
- 4-band semi parametric EQ
- 2 Master DSP Effects (reverbs, delays, time-based effect, with load/save)
- Load/Save Mixer "Scenes" ” all settings including fader levels with LED position matching
- 100mm long throw faders
- 15" 2-way Active Loudspeaker
- Advanced digital sound processing with 48-bit internal processing
- D-CONTOUR (Dynamic-CONTOUR) multiband dynamic processing
- All-new 1300W Class-D amplifiers with PFC switching mode power supply
- Maximum SPL 136dB peak
- Extensive protection of the transducers, amplifiers and power supply from high performance DSP
- Integrated M10 rigging points
- 5-year warranty
Order today and get a powerful, versatile digital mixer and a pair of superb powered speakers.