- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2 EV Live X Dual Sub PA Package
- Product H77349
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 digital mixing console, a pair of Electro-Voice ELX118P powered subwoofers, two mics and four XLR ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
State-of-the-art digital mixing console paired with two powerful subwoofers.
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 digital mixing console, a pair of Electro-Voice ELX118P powered subwoofers, two mics and four XLR cables.
Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2
StudioLive is one of the most powerful and flexible 24-channel digital mixers on the market. Loaded with 24 high-headroom XMAX microphone preamplifiers, built-in 32x26 FireWire recording and playback engine, Fat-Channel processing with 4-band EQs, compressors, limiters and gates, DSP effects, 6 aux buses, 4 sub-groups, extensive LED metering, mixer save and recall, channel-strip save/recall/copy/paste, talkback, and more, it breaks new boundaries for music performance and production.
For a more complete description of this richly detailed mixer, please see the Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 product detail page.
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series, the portable ELX118P active sub features the latest Electro-Voice-engineered 18" woofer. With a generous 700W Class-D high efficiency amp, 134dB SPL output, and a 42Hz-100Hz frequency response you'll be able to shake, rattle, and roll the crowd with aurally pleasing low end. It also features an XLR combo jack and XLR link output as well as easy-to use controls.
The ELX118P is constructed of 9-ply, 15mm plywood, and is internally braced, making it sturdy yet completely portable. It has built-in side handles for transport, and 35mm pole mount socket for convenient mounting of other speakers from the Live X series above it.
- 24 mic/line inputs with high-headroom Class A XMAX mic preamplifiers
- 4 subgroups
- Stereo/mono main out
- 10 auxiliary mixes
- 32-in/26-out FireWire digital recording interface (24-bit/44.1kHz and 48kHz)
- Studio One Artist Digital Audio Workstation software for Mac and PC
- Capture 1.1 recording software for Mac and PC
- Direct recording interface compatible with Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Digital Performer, and more
- 24-channel strips
- Trim control with -20 to +20dBV line/-15 to +65dBu mic gain range (80dB)
- +48V phantom power switch for condenser microphones
- FireWire Input Select
- 100mm precision faders
- Designed for Pro Music, and other applications.
- 18 woofer for powerful, engaging bass response
- 32Hz - 130Hz frequency range; 134dB max SPL
- 700W Class D lightweight amplifier - runs cool without fans
- Rugged wood cabinet - supports pole-mounted or stacked configurations
If you have PA mains that you are happy with but you want to upgrade your mixer and add subwoofers, this is the PA package for you. Order today.