- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2 PA Package with Yamaha DSR112 Speakers
- Write a Review
- Product H77335
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 digital mixing console, a pair of Yamaha DSR112 powered subwoofers, two mics and four XLR cables.P...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Powerful, versatile digital mixing console packaged with small, lightweight, great-sounding powered speakers.
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 digital mixing console, a pair of Yamaha DSR112 powered subwoofers, two mics and four XLR cables.
Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2
StudioLive is one of the most powerful and flexible 24-channel digital mixers on the market. Loaded with 24 high-headroom XMAX microphone preamplifiers, built-in 32x26 FireWire recording and playback engine, Fat-Channel processing with 4-band EQs, compressors, limiters and gates, DSP effects, 6 aux buses, 4 sub-groups, extensive LED metering, mixer save and recall, channel-strip save/recall/copy/paste, talkback, and more, it breaks new boundaries for music performance and production.
For a more complete description of this richly detailed mixer, please see the Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 product detail page.
The DSR112 Active Loudspeaker features an ideal combination of advanced digital sound processing and the latest acoustic technologies for Integral Digital Tuning, plus Yamaha's D-CONTOUR (Dynamic-CONTOUR) multi-band dynamic processing for Intelligent Dynamic Control. The DSR112 is loaded with 2 Class-D amplifiers with a PFC (Power Factor Correction) switching mode power supply. One amplifier deliver 850 watts to a premium grade 12" neodymium woofer with 3" voice coil and a second amplifiers supplies 450 watts to a large 2" high purity titanium diaphragm, neodymium, high frequency compression driver. A LTBD (Long Throw, Broad Dispersion) Constant Directivity Waveguide Horn spreads the sound across 90 x 60. The DSR112 has an impressive maximum SPL of 134dB peak.
- 24 mic/line inputs with high-headroom Class A XMAX mic preamplifiers
- 4 subgroups
- Stereo/mono main out
- 10 auxiliary mixes
- 32-in/26-out FireWire digital recording interface (24-bit/44.1kHz and 48kHz)
- Studio One Artist Digital Audio Workstation software for Mac and PC
- Capture 1.1 recording software for Mac and PC
- Direct recording interface compatible with Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Digital Performer, and more
- 24-channel strips
- Trim control with -20 to +20dBV line/-15 to +65dBu mic gain range (80dB)
- +48V phantom power switch for condenser microphones
- FireWire Input Select
- 100mm precision faders
- 12" 2-way Active Loudspeaker
- Advanced digital sound processing with 48-bit internal processing
- D-CONTOUR (Dynamic-CONTOUR) multi-band dynamic processing
- All-new 1300W Class-D amplifiers with PFC switching mode power supply
- Maximum SPL 134dB peak
- Extensive protection of the transducers, amplifiers and power supply from high performance DSP
- Performs as main PA or floor monitor
- Integrated M10 rigging points
- 5-year warranty
Order today for an extremely portable and professional quality PA.