- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2 PA Package with Yamaha DSR215 Speakers
- Write a Review
- Product H77341
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 digital mixing console, a pair of Yamaha DSR215 powered speakers, two mics and four XLR cables.Pre...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Powerful, versatile digital mixer packaged with a pair of large, powerful PA mains.
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 digital mixing console, a pair of Yamaha DSR215 powered speakers, two mics and four XLR cables.
Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2
StudioLive is one of the most powerful and flexible 24-channel digital mixers the world has seen. Loaded with 24 high-headroom XMAX microphone preamplifiers, built-in 32x26 FireWire recording and playback engine, Fat-Channel processing with 4-band EQs, compressors, limiters and gates, DSP effects, 6 aux buses, 4 sub-groups, extensive LED metering, mixer save and recall, channel-strip save/recall/copy/paste, talkback, and more, it breaks new boundaries for music performance and production.
For a more complete description of this richly detailed mixer, please see the Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 product detail page.
The DSR215 is a high-power, 2-way active loudspeaker system driven by a new 1300W Class-D amplifier that gives it the ability to output a 138dB maximum peak SPL. It's the perfect solution for live sound applications that require simple setup and powerful SPL levels. Featuring two cast frame 15" woofers, a neodymium compression driver with a large diameter 2" titanium diaphragm, it reproduces a wide frequency range, from powerful well contoured bass to extreme treble with outstanding clarity.
- 24 mic/line inputs with high-headroom Class A XMAX mic preamplifiers
- 4 subgroups
- Stereo/mono main out
- 10 auxiliary mixes
- 32-in/26-out FireWire digital recording interface (24-bit/44.1kHz and 48kHz)
- Studio One Artist Digital Audio Workstation software for Mac and PC
- Capture 1.1 recording software for Mac and PC
- Direct recording interface compatible with Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Digital Performer, and more
- 24-channel strips
- Trim control with -20 to +20dBV line/-15 to +65dBu mic gain range (80dB)
- +48V phantom power switch for condenser microphones
- FireWire Input Select
- 100mm precision faders
- Ultra-precise 48-bit digital sound processing
- D-CONTOUR (Dynamic-CONTOUR) multi-band dynamic processing
- All-new 1300W Class-D amplifiers with PFC switching mode power supply
- Maximum SPL 138dB peak
- Extensive protection of the transducers, amplifiers and power supply from high performance DSP
- Premium-grade, custom-designed transducers
- Exclusive 90 — 60 CD Waveguide Horn
- Extended bass response
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge (1.6mm) steel grille
- Locking IEC cable
Big, loud, and beautiful. It's like ordering a grizzly bear except way less dangerous. Call or click today.