Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
PreSonus StudioLive 32 Medium Packagetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
PreSonus StudioLive 32 Medium Package
Frequently bought together
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Powerful live sound package.
Its studio-grade sound is enhanced with all new Fat Channel processing, including a plug-in-style workflow that features vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel. You get 16 FlexMixes that can be Aux, Subgroup, or Matrix mixes; 6-band fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs; 24 DCA groups; and built-in AVB networking. In addition to 34x34 USB and 55x55 AVB recording interfaces, the StudioLive 32 features an onboard multitrack SD recorder with Capture one-touch recording, true virtual soundcheck, and mix scene transfers to Studio One—without a computer.
All inputs can be controlled from a StudioLive Series III console and from free PreSonus UC Surface software. All eight outputs employ locking XLR jacks. A built in 2-port AVB switch lets you daisy-chain multiple units.
Order now and get professional stage boxes and a state-of-the-art mixing console.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.