- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus StudioLive 32 Series III Digital Mixer
- Write a Review
- #J46115 000000000 J46115000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
PreSonus' third-generation StudioLive 32 digital console is the most powerful mixer in its class and is fully recallable, with touch-sensitive, motor...Click To Read More About This Product
Free Classic Studio Fat Channel Bundle
For a LIMITED TIME, receive a FREE Classic Studio Fat Channel Bundle when you purchase a StudioLive Series III console or rack mixer!
Offer expires 12/31/18Download Rebate
StudioLive Power-Up Trade-In Program
Trade in your mixer and get cash back when you upgrade to a new, WAY more powerful StudioLive Series III rack or console mixer.
Offer expires 12/31/18Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
Third release of the StudioLive, high-capacity version.
PreSonus' third-generation StudioLive 32 digital console is the most powerful mixer in its class and is fully recallable, with touch-sensitive, motorized faders and recallable XMAX preamps. Yet it retains PreSonus’ legendary ease of use, with a fader for each input channel and both 1-to-1 and split-layer workflows—and adds new customizable Fat Channel controls.
Its studio-grade sound is enhanced with all new Fat Channel processing, including a plug-in-style workflow that features vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel. You get 16 FlexMixes that can be Aux, Subgroup, or Matrix mixes; 6-band fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs; 24 DCA groups; and built-in AVB networking. In addition to 34x34 USB and 55x55 AVB recording interfaces, the StudioLive 32 features an onboard multitrack SD recorder with Capture one-touch recording, true virtual soundcheck, and mix scene transfers to Studio One—without a computer.
• Fully recallable, 32-channel digital mixing console
• 32 input channels (16 mic, 16 mic/line) with recallable XMAX preamps
• 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
• Full-color touchscreen and Channel scribble strips
• All new scene management with level fading and channel safe
• 16 Flex mixes (Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes) plus 4 dedicated subgroups
• Tape input: Bluetooth wireless or analog
• 4 internal effects buses (combination of reverbs and delays with modern and vintage options)
• Insert effects on up to 4 channels
• New Fat Channel processing with vintage EQ and Compressor modes available on every channel
• Three types of multitrack recording: to onboard SD Card recorder (using Capture), 34x34 USB interface, and 55x55 AVB interface
• Complete solution: Includes UC Surface 2 touch-control software for Mac, Windows and iPad; Capture live-recording software and Studio One Professional DAW for Mac and Windows; compatible with free QMix personal monitoring control for iPhone/iPod touch, and Android
- Analog/digital: Digital
- Number of channels: 32
- Busses/groups: 4
- Aux sends: 14 XLR
- Powered: No
- Total inputs: 32
- Mic preamps: 32
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: 0
- XLR only jacks: 32
- 1/4 in. only jacks: 32
- TRS only jacks: 0
- Word Clock Yes
- RCA in: Stereo pair
- Ethernet: Yes
- Total main outputs: 2 x XLR
- RCA: Stereo pair
- 1/4 in. main outs: 2
- USB No
- ADAT/optical out: 0
- SpeakON 0
- AES / EBU: 0
- Connections: Audio
- MIDI I/O: No
- Headphone output(s): 3
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- USB: No
- FireWire: s800
- Compression: Yes
- Reverb: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Chorus/flange: Yes
- Type: Parametric
- EQ bands: 6
- Master graphic: No
- Width: 31.6 in.
- Height: 7.02 in.
- Depth: 21.3 in.
- Weight: 50 lb.
- Automation: Yes
- Fader type: Virtual
- Motorized faders: Yes 100 mm
- Bundled software: Yes
- Rackmountable: No
Order today and experience the sound, capability and ease-of-use that has made StudioLive a contemporary standard.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.