- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus StudioLive 32 Starter Dual Stagebox Mix Package
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44970 000000000 L44970000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This live sound package is built around the seamless connection between stage and console when you connect the PreSonus NSB system with a StudioLive ...Click To Read More About This Product
Top-rung mixer with CAT-5e or CAT6 connection to the stage.
This live sound package is built around the seamless connection between stage and console when you connect the PreSonus NSB system with a StudioLive mixer. Everything you need to established a rock-solid digital connection between engineer and performer.
PreSonus NSB 16.8
Designed to work seamlessly with PreSonus StudioLive Series III console/recorders, the PreSonus NSB 16.8 is an 16-in, 8-out stage box that sets up quickly and easily to route signals from stage to mixer over an AVB network. With AVB networking, all signals flow through one lightweight CAT5e or CAT6 Ethernet cable, eliminating the need for a heavy, expensive copper snake. An additional benefit of avoiding copper snake is that you avoid signal degradation that is characteristic of such cable runs. You can even remote control the NSB 16.8’s inputs, preamps, and phantom power from your networked Series III console or from free PreSonus UC Surface touch-control software.
PreSonus' third-generation StudioLive 32 digital console is the most powerful mixer in its class and is fully recallable, with touch-sensitive, motorized faders and recallable XMAX preamps. Yet it retains PreSonus’ legendary ease of use, with a fader for each input channel and both 1-to-1 and split-layer workflows—and adds new customizable Fat Channel controls.
Its studio-grade sound is enhanced with all new Fat Channel processing, including a plug-in-style workflow that features vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel. You get 16 FlexMixes that can be Aux, Subgroup, or Matrix mixes; 6-band fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs; 24 DCA groups; and built-in AVB networking. In addition to 34x34 USB and 55x55 AVB recording interfaces, the StudioLive 32 features an onboard multitrack SD recorder with Capture one-touch recording, true virtual soundcheck, and mix scene transfers to Studio One—without a computer.
- 16-in, 8-out stage box with locking XLR jacks
- Built-in 2-port AVB switch
- Rugged design for demanding professional use
- Class A solid-state XMAX preamps
- Designed to seamlessly integrate with StudioLive III console mixers
- Fully recallable, 32-channel digital mixing console
- 32 input channels (16 mic, 16 mic/line) with recallable XMAX preamps
- 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- Full-color touchscreen and Channel scribble strips
- All new scene management with level fading and channel safe
- 16 Flex mixes (Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes) plus 4 dedicated subgroups
- Tape input: Bluetooth wireless or analog
- 4 internal effects buses (combination of reverbs and delays with modern and vintage options)
- Insert effects on up to 4 channels
- New Fat Channel processing with vintage EQ and Compressor modes available on every channel
- Includes UC Surface 2 touch-control software for Mac, Windows and iPad
- Capture live-recording software and Studio One Professional DAW for Mac and Windows
Order today and solidify the connection between performer and engineer.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.