- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus Temblor T10 10 in. Active Studio Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J00733 000000000 J00733000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Temblor T10 Active 10 in. Studio Subwoofer is designed for low frequency sound reinforcement while monitoring in a recording studio. The subwoofe...Click To Read More About This Product
Great add-on to an existing monitoring system.
The Temblor T10 Active 10 in. Studio Subwoofer is designed for low frequency sound reinforcement while monitoring in a recording studio. The subwoofer utilizes a 10 in. composite low frequency driver with a frequency response of 20 to 200 Hz and a maximum SPL of 110 dB. The driver is housed within a heavily braced and reinforced MDF cabinet with a vinyl finish and ported bass reflex design. It is powered by a 250-watt Class AB plate amplifier. To reduce vibration, the unit features internal dampening and rests on built-in feet. The subwoofer features a variable crossover frequency between 50 and 130 Hz, input gain controls from -30 dB to +6 dB, a 0 or 180 phase switch, and a ground lift switch.
You can connect to the subwoofer via a pair of balanced XLR inputs, a balanced pair of 1/4" TRS inputs, or an unbalanced pair of RCA inputs. The subwoofer also includes a balanced pair of XLR pass-through outputs, a balanced pair of 1/4" TRS pass-through outputs, and a balanced XLR sub output. The unit features a 120/240 VAC switchable power supply to accompany studio monitors in different regions.
- 10" Composite Low Frequency Driver
- 110 dB Continuous Maximum SPL
- 250 Watts of Class AB Amplification
- Variable 50 to 130 Hz Low Pass Filter
- 1/4" TRS Bypass Footswitch Jack
- Continuously Variable Input Gain
- Phase Switch
- Pass-Through For Additional Connections
- Reinforced MDF Cabinet with Bracing
- 20 to 200 Hz Frequency Response
Put some boom in your room. Order today.
- Transducer 10" Composite
- Power 250 W
- Amplifier Type: Class AB
- Maximum SPL: 110 dB continuous
- Controls Input gain: continuously variable from -30 to +6 dB
- Low pass filter: continuously variable from 50 to 130 Hz
- Phase switch: 0 and 180
- Ground lift switch
- Inputs: Left and right balanced XLR
- Left and right balanced 1/4" TRS
- Left and right unbalanced RCA
- Outputs: Left and right balanced XLR pass-through
- Left and right balanced 1/4" TRS pass-through
- Balanced XLR Sub out
- 1/4" Sub bypass
- Design: Front firing bass-reflex acoustic port
- Internal dampening and heat sink
- Construction: Resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- Internal dampening and heat sink
- Frequency Response: 20 to 200 Hz
- Crossover Frequency: Variable 50 to 130 Hz
- Voltage: 100 to 120 VAC at 50/60 Hz
- 220 to 240 VAC at 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 13.19 x 16.14 x 16"
- Weight: 31.7 lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.