- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus Temblor T8 Active Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J15085 000000000 J15085000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
To hear what's really going on at the bottom of your mixes, you need a subwoofer that speaks the truth. The Temblor T8 lets you take charge of the lo...Click To Read More About This Product
8" active studio subwoofer with professional control settings.
To hear what's really going on at the bottom of your mixes, you need a subwoofer that speaks the truth. The Temblor T8 lets you take charge of the low-frequency foundation of your mix with a combination of quality components and design, plenty of inputs and outputs, and extensive user controls not normally available in this price range.
An ideal companion to Eris and Sceptre active reference monitors, the T8 complements full-range monitors without overshadowing them, extending the reach of your full-range system's low end with a musical and natural approach.
Powerful and musical, Temblor features high-quality components and design that enable it to deliver fast and accurate transient response, extending low frequencies without a hint of "tubbiness" or overshoot.
The Temblor T8 powered subwoofer delivers powerful bass that lets you fully experience music, movie soundtracks, and game audio. Designed by a proven leader in recording-studio technology, it features an 8", down-firing, glass-composite woofer, a 100W RMS amplifier, and professional speaker-protection features. User controls not usually found in this class optimize the subwoofer's performance with satellite speakers. An ideal companion for PreSonus Ceres Bluetooth speakers, the T8 pairs naturally with any set of stereo speakers. Its power-standby mode meets the European ErP directive.
- 8" glass-composite woofer with high-density rubber surround
- Class AB amplifier: 100W RMS power
- Professional controls
- Left and right RCA and balanced ¼-inch TRS and main inputs
- Pass-through outputs for connecting satellite speakers
- Round, front-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port
- Energy Conservation mode meets the European ErP directive
- Heavily braced, wood-composite cabinet
A crucial component for sub-bass mixing, order the T8 today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.