- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus ULT15 1,300W 15 in. Active Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J31973 000000000 J31973000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Great for both mobile use and permanent installations, PreSonus ULT15 active loudspeakers combine 1,300W of Class D power and a proprietary, rotatabl...Click To Read More About This Product
Powerful speakers with dramatic bass response.
15-inch custom low-frequency driver with 2.5-inch voice coil WorxAudio-designed, rotatable, waveguide Pivot X110 horn for precise coverage Ultra-wide 110˚ horizontal dispersion Tight 50˚ vertical dispersion for longer throw 1,300W of Class D peak power (650W continuous) HF = 300W peak (150W continuous) LF = 1,000W peak (500W continuous) XMAX™ preamp Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs Direct line-input channel output Single summed balanced output Multi-angle enclosure for mains or monitor wedge application Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grille Top and side ergonomic handles 35 mm pole sockets with 6˚ downward tilt Integrated M10 rigging points for suspended installation Locking IEC connection
Always a leader in audio, this PreSonus entry into powered speakers is a welcome and exciting competitor to an already populated field.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.