- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pro Co Sign Off Latching Mic Mute Switch
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 151522 000000000 151522000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pro Co Sign Off is a latching mic-mute footswitch. Step on the switch to turn mic off. Step again to turn the mic back on. It is positioned inlin...Click To Read More About This Product
Onstage control of your mic on/off.
The Pro Co Sign Off is a latching mic-mute footswitch. Step on the switch to turn mic off. Step again to turn the mic back on. It is positioned inline between the mic and the board (plug mic into Sign Off; plug Sign Off into sound system). Especially handy for singing drummers and others who require a latching switch. Switchable for use with condenser or dynamic mics.
- Latching mic-muting switch
- Can be used with condenser or dynamic mics
Turn your mic on or off with a foot tap. Order the Pro Co Sign Off today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.