- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Prodipe PL-21 Microphone for Percussion, Set of 3
- Write a Review
- L20335 000000000 L20335000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This percussion microphone has an excellent natural sound and up to 140 dB of SPL. It has a flexible gooseneck for fast, easy mounting and comes with...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A 3-pack of microphones for percussion instruments.
This percussion microphone has an excellent natural sound and up to 140 dB of SPL. It has a flexible gooseneck for fast, easy mounting and comes with a lightweight rubber clamp that is made specifically for miking percussion instruments. The Mini XLR to XLR adapter ensures that the mic is properly positioned on the instrument. It requires 48V of phantom power and comes in a set of 3 microphones.
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.