- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Prodipe PRO-880 Studio Monitoring Headphones
- Write a Review
- L20332 000000000 L20332000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PRO-880 studio monitoring headphones have great sound quality with a built-in active bass amplifier. With soft ear cushions and an adjustab...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Headphones for monitoring in the studio.
The PRO-880 studio monitoring headphones have great sound quality with a built-in active bass amplifier. With soft ear cushions and an adjustable headband, these headphones are comfortable enough for long studio sessions. Enjoy maximum control with an adjustable volume control and a great range of motion from the 9-foot cable. The cable comes with a 1/8" headphone jack and has a 1/4" stereo adapter.
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.