- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Proline Package with Four (4) Proline VENUE TriStrip3Z RGB LED Batten Strip Lights with DMX Controller and Cables
- Write a Review
- J72314 000000000 J72314000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This complete VENUE lighting package includes everything you need for precise DMX accent and uplighting and stage lighting applications. Whether you’...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Flexible DMX LED lighting with a 16-channel controller.
This complete VENUE lighting package includes everything you need for precise DMX accent and uplighting and stage lighting applications. Whether you’re a mobile entertainer or a small club owner, this versatile package delivers professional results and can handle a wide range of applications. Consisting of four VENUE ThinTri64 PAR lights, a VENUE Control16 DMX controller and four Livewire Advantage DMX cables, this package puts you in the driver’s seat, giving you total control over your lighting and gives you the freedom to expand your system.
The VENUE TriStrip3Z color batten stage light combines spectacular brightness, vibrant colors, extreme durability, and flexible operation in a thin batten that is perfect for uplighting effects, cyclorama and focused-down lighting applications. VENUE TriStrip3Z features twelve 3W tri-color LEDs with VENUE’s LED technology stabilizes temperature fluctuations, allowing your new fixture to retain premium performance and brightness over time. That means your show will look just as good at the finish as it did at the start. The VENUE TriStrip3Z is organized on three zones for maximum color options. Each LED features dual-stage optics housed in a robust chassis with clear protective lens and includes has four operating modes (Standalone, Sound Active, DMX, and Master /Slave), seven static colors, 236 color macros, 14 preset color programs, strobe, dimming, and manual color mixing. The VENUE TriStrip3Z is constructed with sturdy adjustable feet, multiple hang points for precise aiming from stands, trusses, and floors. It also includes pass-thru DMX and AC connections for neat cable management. The VENUE TriStrip3Z integrates seamlessly with ThinTri38LED and ThinTri64LED using the Control16 DMX controller for complete scalability for large and small shows.
The Control16 from VENUE is a robust, 16-channel DMX controller that provides simple, elegant control of multiple lighting fixtures. Configured as four banks of four faders, each bank operates an independent 4-channel controller with access to manual color mixing, pre-set color pallets, strobe, chase, and blackout functions. The VENUE Control16 color pallets are designed to work with any lighting fixture using a standard DMX 3-channel RGB mode. The 4th fader can be used to control Amber, White, or UV color mixing for Quad LED fixtures. When combined with VENUE’s TriThin38LED, TriThin64LED and TriStrip3Z, it produces plenty of complementary and contrasting lighting effects that will wow the crowd all night long.
- Complete batten-style stage lighting package
- Includes one (1) Proline VENUE Control16 16-Channel DMX Controller (SKU J27953000000000)
- Includes four (4) VENUE TriStrip3Z 3W LED Color Strips (SKU J27951000000000)
- Includes four (4) Livewire Advantage DMX Serial Data Lighting Cables 15 ft. (SKU J39041000004001)
- Fully scalable lighting system from small to large venues
Everything you need for DMX stage lighting in on package—order now.
- Type: Wash
- Light source: LED
- Color: RGB
- Beam angle: 27°
- Moving head: No
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 3, 6, 8, 9 or 14
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: Yes
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- Dimming: Yes
- App control: No
- Gobos included: No
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Width: 41 in.
- Height: 2.4 in.
- Depth: 5.4 in.
- Weight: 6.2 in.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.