- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Proline Pair of ThinTri64 PAR Wash Lights
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J45165 000000000 J45165000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package contains two VENUE ThinTri64 fixtures, perfect to bookend your DJ booth or to wash a dance floor.For outstanding overall light coverage,...Click To Read More About This Product
Two powerful lights for live presentations.
This package contains two VENUE ThinTri64 fixtures, perfect to bookend your DJ booth or to wash a dance floor.
For outstanding overall light coverage, the VENUE ThinTri64 fixture combines spectacular brightness, vibrant colors, extreme durability, and simple operation in a compact lighting fixture. It features 12 x 3-watt tri-color LEDs with VENUE’s LED technology that minimizes drops in brightness when the LED elements warm up over time, allowing your new fixture to retain premium performance and brightness. That means your show will look just as good at the finish as it did at the start. Includes dual-stage optics housed in a robust chassis with clear protective lens. The fixture has four operating modes (Stand-Alone, Sound Active, DMX, and Master/Slave), seven static colors, 236 color macros, four preset color programs, strobe, dimming, and manual color mixing. The fixture also features sturdy double yokes for precise aiming from stands, trusses, or floors, and includes pass-thru DMX and AC connections for neat cable management. VENUE's ThinTri64 includes mix and match compatibility with VENUE's ThinTri38, TriStrip3Z, and Control16 DMX controller for complete scalability for large and small shows.pair of J27964000000000
- 12 x 3-watt tri-color LEDs with dual-layer optics
- Vibrant color and illumination
- Class-leading LED technology minimizes drops in brightness
- Easy access menu
- Bold red, green and blue primary colors
- 7 Static colors
- 4 Preset lighting programs
- 236 color macros (DMX mode)
- Clear protective lens covering LED elements
- Dual-yoke design for stable aiming from lighting stands, installation, or floor
- Built-In pass through for safety cables
- 4 Operating modes
- DMX In/Out
- AC Power In/Out
- LED Menu with simple push-button control
Two are really effective in a party or club atmospheres. Order before your next event.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.