- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Proline Two TriStrip3Z RGB LED Linear Light Bars
- Write a Review
- J57052 000000000 J57052000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This versatile lighting package includes two ProLine VENUE TriStrip3Z RGB LED lights. The VENUE TriStrip3Z tri-color batten stage light combines spec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-output 3W LEDs with RGB color capabilities.
This versatile lighting package includes two ProLine VENUE TriStrip3Z RGB LED lights. The VENUE TriStrip3Z tri-color batten stage light combines spectacular brightness, vibrant colors, extreme durability, and flexible operation in a thin batten that is perfect for uplighting effects, cyclorama and focused-down lighting applications. VENUE TriStrip3Z features twelve 3W tri-color LEDs with VENUE’s LED technology stabilizes temperature fluctuations, allowing your new fixture to retain premium performance and brightness over time. That means your show will look just as good at the finish as it did at the start. The VENUE TriStrip3Z is organized on three zones for maximum color options. Each LED features dual-stage optics housed in a robust chassis with clear protective lens and includes has four operating modes (Standalone, Sound Active, DMX, and Master /Slave), seven static colors, 236 color macros, 14 preset color programs, strobe, dimming, and manual color mixing. The VENUE TriStrip3Z is constructed with sturdy adjustable feet, multiple hang points for precise aiming from stands, trusses, and floors. It also includes pass-thru DMX and AC connections for neat cable management. The VENUE TriStrip3Z integrates seamlessly with ThinTri38LED and ThinTri64LED using the Control16 DMX controller for complete scalability for large and small shows.
- Two (2) ProLine VENUE TriStrip3Z linear LED fixtures
- Powered by 3W RGB LED light sources
- DMX operation and built-in automatic program modes including sound active
- Rugged construction and clear protective lens covering the LED elements
- LED menu with simple push-botton control
For flexible and affordable strip lighting, order now.
- Type: Wash
- Light source: LED
- Color: RGB
- Beam angle: 27°
- Moving head: No
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 3, 6, 8, 9 or 14
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: Yes
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- Dimming: Not specified
- App control: No
- Gobos included: No
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Width: 41 in.
- Height: 2.4 in.
- Depth: 5.4 in.
- Weight: 6.2 in.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.