- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS Guitarbud: The Guitarist's Interface - For iPhone & iPod Touch
- Write a Review
- Product 423207
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PRS Guitarbud interface cable for iPhone and iPod touch works simultaneously with your headphones and all guitar applications. The cable is a mus...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The guitarist's interface for the iPhone and iPod touch.
The PRS Guitarbud interface cable for iPhone and iPod touch works simultaneously with your headphones and all guitar applications. The cable is a must-have accessory for plugging your guitar directly into your iPhone and 2nd Generation iPod Touch.
This guitarist's interface fuses your instrument with your iPhone making the possibilities as endless as the applications on your phone. With the Guitarbud, even your phone's simple Voice Memos application becomes capable of recording riffs or songs anywhere.
Instantly email your track to your friends. All your applications become more powerful. For example, use your iPod tuner in a noisy crowded bar or record your next tune on the 4-track recorder.
The Paul Reed Smith Guitarbud is lightweight, flexible, and easily fits in your pocket. More than a simple adapter, this 6' special instrument cable frees your movement when you play and links your headphones with your guitar or other instrument.
The Guitarbud interface is designed specifically for guitarists by Bond Music Research”makers of PRS Signature Series Guitar cables”and is used by leading guitarists the world over.
Note: Headphones sold separately.
- Plug your guitar, bass, or keyboard directly into your iPhone/iPod Touch along with headphones (sold separately)
- Works with Voice Memos, StompVox, 4-track, Guitar Toolkit, iStrobosoft, and many others (trademarks are the property of their respective owners)
- Basically replaces your iPhone's built in mic with the direct output of your guitar
- Guitar: 1/4" plug, mono (male)
- Headphone: 1/8" stereo mini-jack (female)
- Phone: 1/8" 4-conductor iPhone pin-out
- Cable length: 6'
- Cable color: black
- Interface Requirements: iPhone OS 3.0 or later and iPod touch 2nd Gen OS 3.0
Use your guitar with any app that your iPhone or iPod touch mic worked with when you order this interface cable today.