- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
QSC E218SW Dual 18 inch Passive Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- J50419 000000000 J50419000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For pure, ultra-deep bass, look no further than this dual-18 in. passive subwoofer. The QSC E218SW is unapologetic in its single-minded mission to pr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Game-changing sound in a rugged, tour-grade enclosure.
For pure, ultra-deep bass, look no further than this dual-18 in. passive subwoofer. The QSC E218SW is unapologetic in its single-minded mission to produce crushing low-end for live performances or high-energy electronic dance music.
Like its siblings in the E Series, the E218SW’s 11-ply wooden enclosure and textured, tour-grade paint finish ensure it lives up to QSC’s reputation for reliability and durability. Compatibility with optional casters makes this robust subwoofer easier to manage in mobile applications.
Designed to meet the demanding high-output, low frequency reproduction needs of professionals in larger indoor or outdoor venues, the E218SW subwoofer features two 18 in., die-cast-frame woofers with 4 in. voice coils. Power handling of the subwoofer is 1800W continuous (6400W peak), delivering a whopping 132dB max SPL and LF extension down to 32Hz at -10dB. Convenient handles and a captive-skid system simplify ground stacking with additional subwoofers.
High output, professional quality sound with 1600W continuous power
Dual-18 in. woofers deliver mind-blowing lows
11-ply wooden enclosure
Rugged tour-grade textured paint
Foam-lined perforated steel grill
Uncompromising workmanship and reliability
Unleash the ground-shaking bass that's been hiding in your music by ordering today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.