- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
QSC PLX2502 Professional Power Amplifier
- Write a Review
- #481543 000000000 481543000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PLX2502 power amplifier is an excellent choice for users who need to drive up to four loudspeakers from each amplifier channel (2-ohm loading), o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Clean QSC power and the reliability working musicians need.
The PLX2502 power amplifier is an excellent choice for users who need to drive up to four loudspeakers from each amplifier channel (2-ohm loading), or when extremely high power bridged mono operation is required. Features built-in subwoofer processing, filter switches, and front panel indications of bridged mono status.
The PLX2502 power amp has a solid, cast-aluminum front panel that adds professional style to any rack while also acting as an integral I-beam, rigidly tying the chassis together for years of on-the-road reliability.
Additional mechanical touches such as the side stiffening rails, rear rack ears and cable tie anchor points attest to QSC's years of experience and attention to detail. QSC has even designed the integrated front handles so the amplifier slides into a rack without scraping your fingers on the rack sides.
PowerLight switchmode technology replaces a large, heavy AC transformer (typically 20 lbs.) with a highly efficient and lighter-weight active design. Conventional AC transformers provide 100 or 120 energy pulses per second; the PowerLight supply delivers 190,000 to 230,000 pulses per second. More pulses make it easier to provide on-demand power for the amplifier's output section. The power supply doesn't sag so bass notes stay full and powerful while the high end remains crisp and clean.
PLX2 audio power circuitry achieves performance normally associated with studio reference amplifiers. In order to reduce crossover distortion, precision bias tracking makes minute adjustments as amplifier temperature changes. The benefit is cleaner high-frequency and more consistent sound no matter how hard the amplifier is driven.
Stereo: 1250W/ch @ 2 ohms, 750W/ch @ 4 ohms, 450W/ch @ 8 ohms
Bridged mono mode: 2500W @ 4 ohms, 1500W @ 8 ohms
- Stereo: 1250W/ch @ 2 ohms, 750W/ch @ 4 ohms, 450W/ch @ 8 ohms
- Bridged mono mode: 2500W @ 4 ohms, 1500W @ 8 ohms
- Very lightweight (21 lbs.)
- Advanced cooling design with front exhaust
- Power, clip, -10dB, and signal present LEDs
- Front-panel gain controls
- Balanced XLR inputs with TRS connectors
- PowerLight power supply
- Clip limiting
- Thermal limiting
- Speakon NL4 and binding post outputs
- 100Hz high-pass and low-pass filters for bi-amping subwoofer and satellite systems without the need for an external crossover
- Switchable/defeatable 33Hz infrasonic filters protect woofers from over-excursion damage
- Switchable/defeatable clip limiters
Order today and own a cool-running powerhouse you'll never have to replace.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.