Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
QSC TouchMix-16 16-Channel Compact Digital Mixertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Compact digital mixer with spectacular GUI.
Twelve dedicated XLR ins, four XLR and 1/4" hybrid inouts, and a pair of TRS 1/4" make for a very capable ionput scheme. It has stereo AUX outs as well in addition to its XLR main outs. Cue and moniter out, six XLR AUX outs. WiFi dongle, dual USB ports and a dedicated talkback channel. Four professional effects engines and even one channel of pitch correct, assignable to any input.
The TouchMix-16 provides the user a choice of Advanced Mode operation, which has total control over all parameters or Simple Mode, which provides only the most essential controls. For many practical engagements, Simple Mode is all you're likely to require. It offers everything you need and nothing you don't.
The QSC TouchMix Series represents a breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design - the result of collaboration between QSC and industry icons Greg Mackie and Peter Watts. TouchMix resets the bar for performance and value and redefines the user experience for professionals and novices alike.
The TouchMix Control Android App for Android-based tablets and smart-phones is now available, as is its iOS predecessor. The Android app offers users comprehensive control of the TouchMix digital mixer, effectively replicating the on-mixer touch screen interface. The full compliment of features is available to tablet device users on both platforms. On Android smart-phones or Apple iPhone and iPod Touch devices, the TouchMix Control App operates as a compact, personal stage monitor AUX mixing solution.
Up to twelve external devices comprising any combination of Android or Apple iOS smart-phones or tablets may be connected at once to a TouchMix mixer. In multiple wireless device operation, the TouchMix operator may allow or restrict access to functions on a per-device basis from the mixer. TouchMix Control is a free downloadable App from Google.
- Total: 20
- XLR: 12
- XLR/TRS combo jack: 4
- # of preamps: 12
- 1/4" TRS: 2
- 1/4" TS: None
- RCA (stereo pair): None
- Phantom power: Yes
- Total: 8
- Main XLR: 2
- Main 1/4" TRS: None
- Aux XLR: 6
- Aux 1/4" TRS: 2
- RCA (stereo pair): None
- Headphone: 1/4" x 1
- Compressors: Any channel
- Reverb: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Chorus/flange: Yes
- Simultaneous multi FX: Yes
- Rotary bands per channel: 6
- Treble: Yes
- High midrange: Yes
- Sweep high midrange: 15dB +/-
- Midrange: Yes
- Low midrange: Yes
- Sweep Low midrange: 15dB +/-
- Low: Yes
- Parametric: Yes
- Master graphic EQ: No
- XLR aux sends: 6
- TRS aux sends: 2
- Inserts (channel): Not applicable
- Inserts (master): Not applicable
- Buses: 4
- USB: Yes
- FireWire: No
- SMPTE: No
- Coaxial: No
- WiFi: Yes
- ADAT: No
- Width: 27.7"
- Depth: 18.3"
- Height: 4"
- Weight: 31 lb.
- Automation: Yes
- Faders (total): 22
- Faders (type): Virtual
- Motorized faders: Not applicable
- Bundled software: Not applicable
Tremendous capacity in a small format. Order now.
TouchMix-16 16-Channel Compact Digital Mixer Specifications:
- Line Voltage Requirements (both models): 100 VAC - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Sampling Frequency (both models): Selectable 44.1kHz or 48kHz
- Signal Delay (Latency; both models): <1.6msec, any input to any output
- THD (both models): <0.005%, +4 dBu, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, unity gain, any input to any output
- Frequency Response (both models): 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-0.5 dB, any input to any output
- Dynamic Range (both models): 105dB
- Equivalent Input Noise (both models): -128dBu
- Residual Output Noise (both models): -86dBu
- Crosstalk (both models): -80dB
- S/N Ratio (both models): -94dB
- Maximum Input Level (both models): +16dB (Mic inputs), +22dB (Line inputs)
- Phantom Power (both models): 48V, individually switchable per channel
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.