- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering DiNET DAN-RX Direct Box
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K45015 000000000 K45015000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Radial DAN-RX is a 2-channel 24 bit/96kHz digital to analog endpoint that allows the user to output audio from a Dante™ network for connection to...Click To Read More About This Product
Convert a Dante signal to analog for monitoring without additional equipment.
The Radial DAN-RX is a 2-channel 24 bit/96kHz digital to analog endpoint that allows the user to output audio from a Dante™ network for connection to professional audio systems. Using standard Ethernet networks, any connected Dante devices can communicate and route audio between each other with very little latency. The DAN-RX provides a simple way to take a stereo feed from the Dante network and convert it to analog audio for monitoring in any location without the need for additional equipment.
The DAN-RX is equipped with XLR outputs for connection to balanced professional audio equipment such as the mic inputs on a mixing board or directly to an amplifier or powered speakers. In live sound applications, the DAN-RX can be used to return audio to the stage or to route audio to smaller PA systems or recorders in remote rooms throughout the venue. A local 3.5mm headphone output is equipped with its own level control to test audio before connection to the PA system or to monitor locally with headphones, making it useful in events where several people need to listen in with personal monitor systems.
The DAN-RX features 24bit/96kHz digital to analog convertors for exceptional audio quality. Connecting to the Dante network is easy – simply connect its Ethernet jack to any networked audio system using standard Cat5e or Cat6 cable. The DAN-RX will accept Power over Ethernet (PoE), but a power adapter is included for use when PoE is not available. Once connected, the DAN-RX will appear as a 2-channel output device in the Dante Controller software and on other Dante-enabled devices on the network. The DAN-RX is the easiest way to convert a stereo feed from Dante to analog.
- Stereo analog output device for Dante™ networks
- Balanced XLR outputs for connection at mic or line level
- Built-in headphone amplifier for personal monitoring
- 24bit/96kHz digital to analog conversion
A simple solution to a sometimes vexing problem. Order today.
- Input Connections: RJ45 Ethernet
- Output Connectors: 2 x XLR male, 1 x 3.5mm headphone out
- LED Indicators: SYNC, SYS, +15V and PoE
- Headphone amplifier with level control
- General : Power: 15VDC 400mA (included) or PoE
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): Class 1 IEEE 802.3af
- Construction: 14-gauge steel
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat
- Size (L x W x H): 5" x 3.31" x 1.88" (12.7cm x 8.4cm x 4.8cm)
- Weight: 1.45lb (0.66kg)
- Shipping Size (L x W x H): 11.75" x 4.75" x 3" (29.8cm x 12.1cm x 7.6cm)
- Shipping Weight: 2.1lb (0.95kg)
- FCC Approval: Meets FCC Part 15B Class A requirements for Professional equipment
- Conditions: For indoor use at temperatures between +5°C and +40°C
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.