- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering LX-3 Passive 3 Channel Line Splitter
- Write a Review
- J53250 000000000 J53250000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Radial LX-3 is a balanced line-level splitter that sends one audio signal to as many as three destinations at once. Completely passive with no ne...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The ultimate signal routing hub.
The Radial LX-3 is a balanced line-level splitter that sends one audio signal to as many as three destinations at once. Completely passive with no need for power, the LX-3 sends your audio where it needs to go.
The LX-3 features a premium Jensen® JT-123-FLPCH transformer, which boasts a broad frequency frequency response, high signal level handling and low distortion, all of which combine to provide the highest possible signal quality. It features two isolated outputs to eliminate hum and buzz from ground loops, along with a third direct output. All three XLR outputs have ground lift switches for additional noise suppression, and a switchable -12dB input pad allows you to connect even the hottest line outputs without fear of overloading or distortion. The input of the LX-3 is accessed with an XLR/TRS combo jack that allows you to connect via balanced or unbalanced cables; the LX-3 will automatically balance the signal at the isolated outputs, preventing interference and signal degradation over long cable runs.
The LX-3 is built rugged to handle the road, with heavy-duty 14-gauge steel construction. A bookend design creates a protective housing around the connectors and switches to prevent damage even in a harsh concert touring environment, and an internal I-beam frame makes it almost impossible to torque the circuit board and damage connections. Typical applications include splitting a signal in the studio to send to multiple effects, feeding a console output to a number of recording devices, or even splitting a signal on a live stage to multiple monitors or headphone mixers.
The Radial LX-3 delivers pristine audio and ultra-quiet performance that allows you to confidently and professionally split your signal to any destination.
- Send one audio signal to three destinations simultaneously
- Jensen® transformer equipped for exceptional audio quality
- Eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops
- 14-gauge steel construction and military-grade circuit board for incredible durability
Rugged construction and silent operation, completely passive.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.