- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering MC3 Passive Studio Monitor Control
- Write a Review
- H83131 000000000 H83131000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Radial MC3 monitor controller is a studio tool that enables you to quickly select between reference monitors, sub woofer or headphones and compar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Compare your mix on multiple sources without any coloration or distortion.
The Radial MC3 monitor controller is a studio tool that enables you to quickly select between reference monitors, sub woofer or headphones and compare how the mix translates via various playback systems. Unique to the MC3 is the ability to quickly sum mono for AM radio compatibility
And while most monitor switchers are active the MC3 is 100% passive. This means that unlike active switchers that introduce a buffered electronic circuit in between your recording system and monitors, the MC3 delivers straight wire performance. This eliminates coloration and distortion for more accurate monitoring.
The MC3 features an easy access level control that lets you quickly set playback levels on all speakers. Each output is equipped with a top-mount 'set & forget' dial to fine tune outputs for the ideal balance. The sub is augmented with a 180 degree polarity reverse to help deal with room modes that may cause a frequency bump in the mix position. A separate Dim switch is also adjustable to enable the engineer to temporarily drop the playback level without affecting the mix level settings. To address the ever-increasing popularity of ear buds, the Radial MC3 is equipped with a built-in headphone amplifier with stereo 3.5mm (1/8" TRS) output along with two standard 1/4" headphone phone outs to share. The MC3 may be configured for either balanced or unbalanced setups.
- Passive studio monitor switcher with headphone amp
- Control two sets of monitors and sub woofer
- Mono sum for AM radio compatibility and phase check
- Individual 'set & forget' controls to fine-tune levels
Passive, simple, and effective monitor control. Order the MC3 today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.