- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering Q4 Four Band Semi-Parametric EQ
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J15993 000000000 J15993000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Radial Q4 is a unique equalizer that combines the warmth and detail of a pure class-A circuit with the character of true 100% discrete state-vari...Click To Read More About This Product
500-series format EQ.
The Radial Q4 is a unique equalizer that combines the warmth and detail of a pure class-A circuit with the character of true 100% discrete state-variable filters. In other words, no integrated circuits are employed whatsoever. Each full size through-hole part is carefully inserted by hand and then wave soldered to ensure optimal signal flow. This produces a level of sonic warmth and musicality that excels above the others.
Designed to fit in the Radial Workhorse and other 500 series racks, the Q4 features four frequency bands with high and low shelving at 10kHz and 100Hz and two semi-parametric mid sections that let you sweep frequencies from 300Hz to 8kHz. The two mid-bands can be further optimized by selecting either a wide or narrow Q. All frequencies may be cut or boosted by up to 12dB - affording plenty of range. A handy 'bypass' switch lets you compare the dry tone with the EQ's effect and for those equipped with a Workhorse, the Omniport is designated as an unbalanced 1/4" TRS input/output connection that can be inserted into a console channel strip using a single TRS cable.
This makes the Q4 a wonderful choice for adding analog character to a voice or instrument and a natural for enhancing music program material.
- Four band semi-parametric equalizer
- 100% discrete class-A state-variable filters
- Sounds exceptionally warm and natural
- Fits all standard 500 series power racks
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.