- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering Radial-Furman PROAV1 DI Box SS-6B Surge Block Bundle
- Write a Review
- Product 430494
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This generous deal puts together a Radial Engineering DI box and a Furman surge protector. Inclues the Radial JPC Stereo PC DI Box and the Furman SS-...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Improve your tracks and protect your gear at a great price!
This generous deal puts together a Radial Engineering DI box and a Furman surge protector. Inclues the Radial JPC Stereo PC DI Box and the Furman SS-6B Surge Suppressor.
Radial JPC Stereo PC DI Box
The Radial JPC is a stereo direct box that has been specifically designed for use with computer sound cards and other consumer electronic products to allow these to be connected to a professional sound system. It is unique in that it combines the advantages of transformer-isolated inputs with an active drive circuit, giving you the 'best of both worlds' in a compact and extremely flexible package.
Transformer coupled inputs have the unique advantage of isolating the 'source' from the 'destination'. This proven approach eliminates 60-cycle hum and buzz caused by so-called ground loops when two pieces of electrically powered devices are connected together. Because the active circuit does all of the impedance conversion and balancing, a dedicated 1:1 transformer can be used. This results in a hybrid design that is at once great sounding, compact and more affordable.
As with all great designs, simplicity is a fundamental trait and the Radial JPC certainly fits the bill. A choice of stereo ¼", 1/8" and RCA input AND thru-put connectors make interfacing a snap with all types of equipment. A single switch inserts a -10dB pad, two power LEDs confirm 48V phantom is turned on, and a pair of XLR output connectors round out the feature set.
Of course like all Radial products, the JPC is built to handle any environment. The book-cover wrap-around sleeve design protects switches and connectors from damage while the 14 gauge steel I-beam construction eliminates stress that could torque the PC board and cause solder joint failure. A full-bottom no-slip pad provides electrical insulation and mechanical isolation with plenty of 'stay-put' for use on hectic stages. And with its baked enamel finish, the Radial JPC will continue looking great for years!
Furman SS-6B Surge Suppressor
The Furman SS-6B Surge Suppressor is a high quality AC power distributor with a 6-outlet block, heavy-duty metal construction, 15' power cord, illuminated on/off switch, and circuit breaker. EMI/RFI noise attenuation make it an effective power strip to supply and protect your gear. Black color blends in onstage.
- Isolated XLR connectors to eliminate chassis ground potential
- Active balanced circuit drives long cable runs without signal loss.
- Audio Transformers on both inputs provide 100% isolation to eliminate hum and noise causing ground loops.
- 14-Gauge steel welded I-beam construction makes it impossible to torque the PC board
- High grade switches - long life, high cycle for reliable performance
- Military spec PC board with full surface ground plane to reduce RF noise susceptibility.
- 6-outlet block
- Heavy-duty metal construction
- 15' power CDR
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Circuit breaker
- EMI/RFI noise attenuation
- Comes in black so it blends in on stage
Order the audio tools you need today!
- Input and Output Panels
- -10dB pad reduces the level going into the JPC from loud sources that could overload the circuit and cause distortion.48V Power on LEDs lets you know that phantom has been turned on and is powering the two channels. 1/4" connectors for each channel in parallel with RCA and 1/8" connectors
- 1/8" TRS (stereo) connector designed for PCs and laptops, makes connection easy with standard 1/8" to 1/8" cable
- Twin RCA connectors are great for connecting DVD/CD players and video machines. RCA thru-puts for flexibility.
- Book-end design creates a protective zone around the switches & connectors - Indestructable 14-gauge steel construction.
- Ground Lift switch - recessed to prevent accidental operation. Disconnects the ground path to the transformer at the XLR output. This is used when a ground path is made at the input side such as with a computer or rack module.
- Full no-slip rubber bottom pad provides mechanical isolation, electrical insulation and 'stay-put-ability!'
- Twin balanced XLR male output connectors; AES standard with Pin-1 ground and Pin-2 hot.
- Dimensions: 9.5" H x 3.5" W x 1.5" D.
- Weight: 2.64 lbs.