- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering Radial-Furman PROAV2 DI Box SS-6B Surge Block Bundle
- Write a Review
- 430495 000000000 430495000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Radial ProAV2 Audio-Video DI The Radial Engineering ProAV2 is a passive direct box specifically developed with the audio-video integrator in mind. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Improve your tracks and protect your gear at a great price!
Radial ProAV2 Audio-Video DI
The Radial Engineering ProAV2 is a passive direct box specifically developed with the audio-video integrator in mind. It has full two-channel stereo functionality.
To eliminate the need for various adaptor, a "Swiss Army" array of connections are provided, including 1/4" for instruments, RCA and 1/8" connectors for consumer electronics and computers, and a +4dB XLR input for professional systems. Front panel connectors can also be used as thru-puts to allow multiple patch points.
Custom wound transformers are employed, which are able to withstand exceptionally hot levels while maintaining linearity from 20Hz to 18.5kHz. The resulting smooth Bessel curve is warm and natural, making the ProAV2 Passive DI box particularly adept at handling digital sources that can sound harsh. Transformer isolation adds the benefit of eliminating ground loops that cause audio hum and buzz and video hum bars or snow.
Furman SS-6B Surge Suppressor
The Furman SS-6B Surge Suppressor is a high quality AC power distributor with a 6-outlet block, heavy-duty metal construction, 15' power cord, illuminated on/off switch, and circuit breaker. EMI/RFI noise attenuation make it an effective power strip to supply and protect your gear. Black color blends in onstage.
- Great-sounding, flexible passive DI
- High performance custom-wound transformer
- Pro "Swiss Army knife" direct box for multi-media
- Easy to use passive ultra-quiet design
- Eliminates ground loops causing hum and buzz
- Handle huge transients without distortion
- Completely passive, no power needed
- XLR, 1/4", RCA and 3.5mm inputs
- Built-in stereo to mono merge function
- -15dB PAD for wide range of input levels
- Converts hi-Z consumer to low-Z mic-level
- Connect a stereo source to a mono channel
- Unbalanced audio from CDs, laptops, VCRs
- Ultra-tough 14 gauge steel enclosure
- 3-year transferable warranty
- 6-outlet block
- Heavy-duty metal construction
- 15' power CDR
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Circuit breaker
- EMI/RFI noise attenuation
- Comes in black so it blends in on stage
Order the audio tools you need today!
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz ± 2.5dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01% THD 20Hz to 20kHz
- Input: Unbal, high-Z
- Outputs: Balanced 600-ohm, mic-level, pin-2 hot
- Input pad: -15dB
- Power requirement: None
- Size: 3.25" x 5" x 1.875"
- Weight: 1.8 lb.
- Dimensions: 9.5" H x 3.5" W x 1.5" D.
- Weight: 2.64 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.