- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering StageBug SB-6 Passive Stereo Line Isolator
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58758 000000000 L58758000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SB-6 helps remove noise from two channel audio systems, stereo guitar racks, and pedalboards. Two on-board isolation transformers provide a flat ...Click To Read More About This Product
Two-channel passive audio isolator that accommodates balanced or unbalanced signals.
The SB-6 helps remove noise from two channel audio systems, stereo guitar racks, and pedalboards. Two on-board isolation transformers provide a flat frequency response from 20Hz to 20kHz, while removing hum and buzz from ground loops. Dual ground lift switches help further reduce noise, and a -15dB pad allows you to handle high volume outputs without distortion.
When using the SB-6 before a set of powered speakers or guitar amplifiers, a polarity reverse switch corrects frequency cancellation and ensures both speakers play back in phase with one another. The SB-6 is completely passive with no need for power, so it's easy to insert into any system to remove noise quickly.
- Isolator for balanced and unbalanced signals
- Eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops
- Exceptionally linear from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Automatically configures for hi-Z or lo-Z signal chains
Eliminates noise when used with instruments, consumer electronics or line-level devices.
- Input pad, 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift
- Input Connectors: 1/4" TRS
- Output Connectors: 1/4" TRS
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D): 3.92" x 2.54" x 1.7" (100mm x 65mm x 43mm)
- Weight: 0.9 lbs (408 grams)
- Shipping size (L x W x D): 8" x 5" x 3" (203mm x 127mm x 76mm)
- Shipping weight: 1.0 lb. (453 grams)
- Power: Passive, no power required
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.