Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Radial Engineering Tank Driver Spring Reverb Interfacetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Radial Engineering Tank Driver Spring Reverb Interface$299.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Sring reverb driver for your 500-series rack.
The design begins with a transformer coupled output driver with normal and high settings for new and old spring reverbs alike. Separate drive and return controls allow signal optimization to maximize signal to noise. To further tailor the tone, the Tank Driver is equipped with two tone controls that let you adjust high end shimmer and low frequency boom. (Let's face it... what else would you call it?)
Plug in an instrument and hear spring reverb with less noise and wider bandwidth than ever before. Plug a mic pre into it to add spring reverb to voice. Try it with drums to create unique sonic spaces. And since you probably have more than one amp in your studio¦ you will soon be using different reverbs for different tracks.
- Pro-balanced spring reverb interface
- Use the spring reverb in your guitar amp
- Add unique spring reverb effects to recordings
- Optimized drive circuit for low noise
Call or click to order today!
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.