- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rain Computers RainPak Computer Recording Package with M-Audio BX5a and Presonus Audiobox 22VSL
- Write a Review
- Product H78049
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is a complete computer-based recording system consisting of the Rain Event Mini Audio Computer, a Presonus Audiobox 22VSL, an MXL990 side-addres...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Complete computer-based recording system with monitors, interface, microphones and cables.
This is a complete computer-based recording system consisting of the Rain Event Mini Audio Computer, a Presonus Audiobox 22VSL, an MXL990 side-address condensor microphone, a pair of M-Audio BX-5A monitors, a pair of RCA-1/4" audio cables, a 20' XLR-XLR cable and a tripod microphone stand.
Featuring a 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GB RAM, 100GB hard drive, CD-RW/DVD-RW, and Windows XP Pro, it lets you do everything from playing DVDs to recording music. Event's onboard, high-quality, 2-channel (5.1 Surround) audio card is capable of recording, mixing, and playback functionality. Also included are copies of PCDJ professional DJ mixing and NERO CD/DVD burning software. Just open the box and start creating.
Check this out--computer, interface, microphone, monitors, software and all the cables you need for a lot less than you'd expect. This is a superb value that takes all of the headaches and guesswork out of getting into the world of digital recording. All of this equipment works together seamlessly.
- 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 1GB RAM
- 100GB hard drive
- 24-bit/96kHz 2 x 2 USB 2.0 recording interface
- 2 Class A XMAX mic / instrument preamps
- 2 instrument inputs
- 2 balanced main outputs
- Near-zero-latency monitoring with extensive signal processing thanks to¦
- VSL (Virtual Studio Live): 4 x 2 DSP mixer with StudioLive16.0.2 Fat Channel dynamics processing and EQ for each analog input and its DAW return and two stereo effects buses with reverb and delay
- Two-way studio reference monitors
- Deluxe edition delivers extended low-frequency response and refined sound
- 70 watts of distributed power
- 5" low-frequency drivers with: curved Kevlar cones, high-temperature voice coils, damped rubber surround
- 1" high-frequency drivers with: natural silk domes, integrated waveguides, magnetic shielding
- XLR balanced and 1/4" balanced/unbalanced inputs
- 3/4" gold-sputtered diaphragm
- Attractive vintage body style with champagne finish
- 30Hz-20kHz frequency response
- 130dB maximum SPL
- Sensitivity: 15MV/pa
- Equivalent noise: 20dB (A-weighted)
- Wired with Mogami cable
All-in-one computer recording system--order today.
- For complete technical specifications, please see the individual items' detail pages.
- Event Rain Mini Computer: H77630
- Presonus 22VSL: H77290
- M-Audio BX-5A: 600739
- MXL-990: 273156