- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RANE DJ Package with TWELVE Motorized DJ Battle MIDI Controller Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L76111 000000000 L76111000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This pair gives you the perfect pair of DJ performance and control. Powerful yet simple, this innovative, motorized MIDI control system puts the phys...Click To Read More About This Product
The DJ 12 pair gives you precise digital performance with 12" vinyl motorized control.
This pair gives you the perfect pair of DJ performance and control. Powerful yet simple, this innovative, motorized MIDI control system puts the physical connection—the tactile enjoyment—back into the art of DJing, all while remaining at the cutting edge of digital technology. With the TWELVE Battle Controller, RANE has successfully blended the traditional feel of analog DJing on turntables with an intuitive, user-friendly digital interface that gives you the tools to unleash your creativity and raise your game. Scratch, beat-juggle, mix and play with all the direct spontaneity and creativity of a turntablist, but with the precision, repeatability and durability of the best digitally-based solutions. The TWELVE is the best of both worlds.
Since the TWELVE doesn't utilize a tone arm, you never have to hassle with fragile, expensive needles, skipping or feedback in bass-heavy club environments. The TWELVE embodies everything you love about the old-school vinyl DJing experience, but leaves out all the stuff you hate.
The physical design of the TWELVE Battle Controller is instantly recognizable to experienced DJs—it keeps things consistent with a familiar turntable layout and size. But the one, clear differentiator is a precision, multi-function touch strip for track searching and setting or triggering hot cues in place of the tone arm.
The RANE TWELVE Battle Controller delivers a vinyl experience that is fully customizable with your favorite slipmat. With its robust, all-metal chassis, the TWELVE is built like a tank, but it has the agility of a sports car. It is a truly battle-ready machine, and there simply is nothing else like it, anywhere.
- Professional motorized MIDI controller
- High-torque, direct-drive motor
- Utilizes slipmat and 12" vinyl for tactile DJing experience
- Touch-sensitive search strip with eight hot cue triggers
- Heavy-duty steel construction
Get the party started with the DJ 12. Order today.
- Motor Drive: Quartz direct-drive
- Torque High: 5.0 kgf/cm (starting/instant); 3.4 kgf/cm (stable)
- Low: 3.2 kgf/cm (starting/instant); 1.4 kgf/cm (stable)
- Starting Time: <0.4 seconds
- Braking System: Electronic Turntable Platter
- Material: Aluminum die-cast
- Diameter: 13.1" / 332 mm
- Weight: 4.9 lb./2.2 g
- Speed 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Pitch Adjustment +8%, +16%, +50%
- Connectors: 1 x USB Type-B port 1 x IEC power cable input
- Power Connection:
- IEC Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 60W
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 14.5 x 16.3 x 3.5"/368.3 x 412.8 x 88.9 mm
- Weight 20.5 lb./9.3 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.