- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rane RH-1 40mm Over-Ear Monitoring Headphones
- Write a Review
- L27678 000000000 L27678000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RH-1 is a new portable closed monitoring headphone. It fits perfectly over the ears, is small and lightweight, and provides exceptional comfort m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
40mm Over-Ear Monitoring Headphones
The RH-1 is a new portable closed monitoring headphone. It fits perfectly over the ears, is small and lightweight, and provides exceptional comfort making them ideal for long hours in the studio monitoring your mixdown tracks.
With a newly designed 40mm Neodymium magnet driver, the RH-1 embodies an accurate and pure sound, suitable for all professional personal monitoring occasions. With outstanding performance and a modest price point the MPH-1 is suitable for any application. The 9ft. (2.7m) long cable also includes a 1/4-inch adaptor making the RH-1 compatible with all equipment.
- Compact, lightweight and portable design
- Precise, closed-cavity structure deploying accurate and pure sound
- High-quality stainless-steel telescopic arms with scale
- 180-degree rotatable frame, for easy single-ear monitoring
Call or click to order today.
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Operating principle: Closed-back
- Primary application: Studio Monitoring
- Secondary application: Recording
- Frequency response: 15Hz-28kHz
- SPL: Not Specified
- Driver size: 40mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: Not Specified
- Cable type: Not Specified
- Cable Length: Not Specified
- Connector: Not Specified
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.