- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rane RH-2 50mm Over-Ear Monitoring Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L27683 000000000 L27683000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RH-2 high-definition headphones bridge the gap between studio monitor engineering and private audio. Incorporating premium audio components into ...Click To Read More About This Product
50mm Over-Ear Monitoring Headphones
The RH-2 high-definition headphones bridge the gap between studio monitor engineering and private audio. Incorporating premium audio components into a rugged, durable design, the RH-2 delivers outstanding sound reproduction and excellent audio isolation, making it suitable for use in professional recording and monitoring environments.
The extra-large 50mm drivers offer impressive bass response, enabling producers to make accurate mix adjustments to the low end in any listening environment. The RH-2 was developed for musicians and engineers who require fatigue-free listening and maximum comfort during long recording, mixing and listening sessions. Its closed-back construction is ideal for long hours spent in the studio and helps reduce signal leakage to nearby microphones. Overstuffed padding on the ear cups and headband provide unparalleled comfort during demanding recording sessions, and the ear cups completely surround the ears for excellent audio isolation.
- Studio-level performance and accurate sonic imaging
- Noise-isolating over-ear design
- Plush ear cushions for extended comfort
- 180-degree rotatable frame, easy for single ear monitoring
- Swivel design allowing for pristine comfort for any user
- Collapsible design allowing for unmatched portability
- Detachable 10ft. (3m) locking cable with 1/8"-to-1/4" (3.5mm-to-6.35mm) adapter
Call or click to order today.
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Operating principle: Closed-back
- Primary application: Studio Monitoring
- Secondary application: Recording
- Frequency response: 10Hz-30kHz
- SPL: Not Specified
- Driver size: 50mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: Not Specified
- Cable type: Not Specified
- Cable Length: Not Specified
- Connector: Not Specified
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.