- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rapco Horizon CVPBLOX Variable Pad Microphone Volume Control
- Write a Review
- 485911 000000000 485911000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rapco Horizon CVPBLOX mic pad is a compact and affordable way to control your microphone's on-stage volume without having to hire a soundman. It ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A compact and affordable way to control your microphone's on-stage volume level.
The Rapco Horizon CVPBLOX mic pad is a compact and affordable way to control your microphone's on-stage volume without having to hire a soundman. It patches into a standard microphone cables with XLR (female) input to XLR (female) output connectors. Plug the CVPBLOX pad in-line with your mic for instant control of your mic's volume.
Note: Does not pass phantom power so any condenser microphone will need its power supplied following the CVPBLOX mic volume control in the signal chain.
- Variable mic pad
- XLR female input
- XLR male output
Get the affordable audio solution you need. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.