- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RCF F10-XR 10 Channel Mixer with FX and Recording
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54716 000000000 L54716000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
RCF’s next generation F-10XR features great quality sound in an creative form factor that is perfect for a lot of different environments. It has 10 c...Click To Read More About This Product
Small footprint mixer with four XLR inputs, USB interface.
RCF’s next generation F-10XR features great quality sound in an creative form factor that is perfect for a lot of different environments. It has 10 channels in total, with two XLR inputs that feature great-sounding microphone preamps. The F-10XR includes a USB audio interface for stereo recording on computer-based DAWs and 2-channel playback
It is a powerful tool for the musician and the sound enthusiast, housed in a sturdy metal chassis with a full balanced audio path from input to output. A rih effects engine is built in as well, featuring 16 professional effects such as Reverbs (Halls, Rooms, Plates, Spring), Delays (Mono, Stereo and Multitap), Chorus, Flangers and Echoes.
It features a state-of-the-art 3-band EQ on the two mono channels, and 2 bands EQ on its two stereo channels for precise shaping of sound.
High quality preamplifiers with phantom power, inspired by the E-Series Mixers, offer high level sound and dynamics. Line level signals are less noisy when connected using the separate line input jack socket.
- 4 Mic/Line inputs
- 4 Stereo line inputs
- One Aux/FX (post)
- Balanced main output audio path from input to output
- PRO DSP FX onboard with 16 presets
- Sturdy metal chassis
- External universal power supply
- Designed and engineered in Italy
- USB interface
USB connectivity and quality preamps.
- Analog/digital: Analog
- Number of channels: 10
- Busses/groups: 1
- Aux sends: 1
- Powered: No
- Total inputs: 10
- Mic preamps: 4
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: 0
- XLR only jacks: 4
- 1/4" only jacks: 10
- RCA in: 1 (pair)
- Total outputs: 6
- XLR out: 2
- 1/4” out: 4
- RCA out: 1 (pair)
- Headphone output(s): 1
- USB: Yes
- Compression: No
- Reverb: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Chorus/flange: Yes
- Type: Rotary
- EQ bands: 3/2 band
- Master graphic: No
- Width: 11.57"
- Height: 3.23"
- Depth: 10.83"
- Weight: 6.17 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.