- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RCF SUB 8006-AS Active High Powered Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- J47810 000000000 J47810000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
RCF enclosures feature RCF-produced custom transducers that are perfectly tuned for the cabinets they occupy. From materials through design through m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High output dual 18" subwoofer with Baltic birch cabinet and 5000 peak watts.
RCF enclosures feature RCF-produced custom transducers that are perfectly tuned for the cabinets they occupy. From materials through design through manufacture, every detail of production is carefully managed in house, resulting in tremendous quality and value across the RCF range of products. Part of the RCF AS series, the SUB 8006-AS is an active subwoofer loaded with two 18” transducers and a massive Class D power amp that delivers 5000 watts peak power (2500 RMS).
It is ideal for live sound, rentals, club installs, ballrooms, live theatre, houses of worship, and sound reinforcement for small to mid-size venues.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Subwoofer
- LF driver: 2 x 18 in.
- MF driver: N/A
- HF driver: N/A
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 2500 RMS
- Mixer/preamp: No
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 120Hz
- Coverage pattern:
- Max SPL: 141 dB
- XLR/TRS: 1
- TRS: N/A
- TS: N/A
- RCA N/A
- XLR: 1
- TRS: N/A
- TS: N/A
- SpeakON: N/A
- Cabinet material: Baltic birch
- Width: 43.7 in.
- Height: 27.9 in.
- Depth: 27.5 in.
- Weight: 198.4 lb.
Ideal for installs and touring. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.