- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Reloop TOUCH VirtualDJ Controller with Touchscreen
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K47871 000000000 K47871000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Relook TOUCH is the world's first DJ controller with an integrated 7 in. touchscreen. TOUCH was developed in co-operation with VirtualDJ and it r...Click To Read More About This Product
DJ controller featuring an integrated 7 in. touchscreen display.
The Relook TOUCH is the world's first DJ controller with an integrated 7 in. touchscreen. TOUCH was developed in co-operation with VirtualDJ and it runs plug and play after setup. A full version of VirtualDJ 8 PRO is included.
Thanks to the clear and bright display of waveform and track information, DJs have all the important details concerning their music in their field of view. The touchscreen's integration opens up a world full of creative control possibilities including real-time control of FX via the XY panel, comfortable track browsing, organizing your media library via drag-and-drop, as well as visualization of the various performance modes. Video mixing can be played back in full screen mode, offering unique possibilities to support your set visually. Video clips can be assigned to both decks and monitored via the CUE function.
TOUCH is designed in a classic 4-channel club mixer layout and with a combined EQ/filter section. Via color-coded deck switching, DJs will always know which deck is currently playing. The two deck sections are equipped with high-resolution jog wheels, which are perfect for pitch bending thanks to their special non-slip design. Two fader-FX units offer direct control over effect and video parameters via four short-throw line faders each. The multi-functional XCoder controls various modes, combining three convenient functions (Loop Size, Key and Grid Adjust) to use with one encoder.
The Reloop TOUCH's eight RGB performance pads are located below the respective fader-FX unit, offering a large number of creative mixing possibilities. As well as classic performance modes such as HOT CUE, ROLL, SLICER, SAMPLER, CUE LOOP, SAVED LOOP, BEAT JUMP and KEY CUE, TOUCH also offers PAD MODE, allowing you to switch between pad functions and SPLIT MODE, making it possible to combine up to two different modes at the same time. All performance modes can be adjusted extensively via the PARAM button.
The Reloop TOUCH DJ controller has a powerful built-in audio interface with high-retention USB port which is especially sturdy, protecting you from unwanted cable pull-outs. As well as both balanced and unbalanced master outs (TRS/RCA), there are two headphones connections (3.5 and 6.3 mm) and a mic input connection (6.3 mm). Moreover TOUCH is fully MIDI compatible with other DJ and audio software.
- Optimized for plug-and-play use with VirtualDJ
- Includes 7 in. touchscreen display
- Full version of VirtualDJ software included
- Features 4-channel club mixer and fader effects unit
- Tactile performance pads
For the ultimate VirtualDJ experience in a controller, order your Reloop TOUCH today.
- Channels: 4
- Bit resolution: Not specified
- Sampling rate: Not specified
- Frequency response: Not specified
- Phono inputs: Not applicable
- CD/Line inputs: Not applicable
- Mic inputs 1
- USB ports: 1
- Booth out: Not applicable
- Master out: 2 (RCA, TRS)
- Displays: 7 in. touchscreen
- Jog wheels: Yes
- Touch strip Not applicable
- Mixer: 4-channel/4-deck
- EQ: 3-band
- Filter control: Yes
- Built-in FX: Yes
- Trigger pads 8
- Loop recorder: Not specified
- DJ software: VirtualDJ
- Width: Not specified
- Height: Not specified
- Depth: Not specified
- Weight: Not specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.