- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RME Babyface Pro Audio Interface
- Write a Review
- J23325 000000000 J23325000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
RME' professional audio interface Babyface Pro gets a bit of an update. With superior attention to detail and craftsmanship, the new Babyface Pro is ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Portable, professional 24-channel USB audio interface.
RME' professional audio interface Babyface Pro gets a bit of an update. With superior attention to detail and craftsmanship, the new Babyface Pro is created with the highest precision carved from a block of aluminum. Portable, but extremely high-end, this 24-channel USB 2.0 audio interface incorporates newly designed analog and digital circuits. Its innovative energy saving technologies provide supreme ïdelity with no compromises in level, noise or distortion.
For the main I/O RME have designed a completely new XLR socket, which integrates seamlessly into the housing and saves space. The two headphone outputs, oïering TRS and mini-jack sockets in parallel, have completely separate driver stages to perfectly match low and high impedance headphones, guaranteeing pristine sonic results no matter what type of headphone is used. The clever user interface is informative and clearly laid out. It makes access to every feature and conïguration mode of the Babyface Pro intuitive and easy to use. Even in stand-alone mode, routing and mixing of inputs to outputs directly on the device opens a whole world of possible applications.
Babyface Pro' two digitally controlled preamps provide individually switchable 48V phantom power. These brand new circuits feature gain of up to 70 dB, adjustable in steps of 3 dB, plus a relay-driven PAD, resulting in exceptional EIN (Equivalent Input Noise) performance as well as line overload protection, and enough gain for even the lowest level microphones.
Latest generation low latency AD/DA converters, combined with RME' unique SteadyClock technology, result in exceptional speciïcations that will satisfy the most demanding of professionals.
Babyface Pro' incredibly eïƒcient design almost never requires an external power supply “ it' perfectly stable on USB 3 bus power, and also most USB 2 ports, with no degradation in any technical speciïcation. This makes it perfect for mobile recording, even with a pair of your favorite condenser microphones.
Combining a huge feature set with sonic excellence and intuitive control, whether for the studio or on the move, the RME Babyface Pro is the most comprehensive and versatile compact audio interface ever built.
- 12 Input and 12 Output channels
- 4 x Analog Inputs (Mic, Line, Instrument)
- 4 x Analog Outputs (2 x XLR, 2 x Phones)
- 1 x ADAT I/O or 1 x SPDIF I/O optical
- 1 x MIDI I/O
- 1 x USB 2.0 (USB 3 compatible)
- Digital Gain control on all inputs
- Separate outputs for high and low impedance headphones
- TotalMix FX (with EQ, Reverb, Delay)
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.