Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
RME Digiface USB 66-Channel ADAT to USB Optical Audio Interfacetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
RME Digiface USB 66-Channel ADAT to USB Optical Audio Interface$499.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Versatile, powerful interface.
drivers enable a quick, efficient and comfortable operation of the Digiface
• 66 channels: 32 in / 34 out
• 4 x ADAT/SPDIF Input
• 4 x ADAT/SPDIF Output
• 1 x Phones TRS Stereo Output
• No external power supply required
Like all the latest RME interfaces, the Digiface USB also includes the
powerful digital real-time mixer TotalMix FX. It allows for practically
unlimited mixing and routing operations, with all inputs and playback
channels simultaneously, to any hardware outputs. The Digiface USB does not
have a DSP, so there are no FX available. Still it includes a dedicated
Control Room section with Talkback, Main/Phones, fader groups, mute groups,
complete remote controllability via Mackie or OSC protocol, and much
- The Digiface USB is a compact and portable digital audio interface with 4 optical ADAT / SPDIF I/Os, and an analog high-quality line/phones output via 6.3 mm TRS jack. Continuing the legacy of RME‘s famous HDSP Digiface, a triple ADAT I/O interface with phones and PCI interface, Digiface USB simplifies connection with USB 2, does not need an external power supply, and even adds another optical I/O, resulting in 32 channels input and output each when using ADAT optical.
- The analog output hosts channels 33/34, and can be used freely thanks to
- TotalMix FX, RME‘s routing and monitoring solution that knows nearly no
- limits in routing and mixing (the Digiface USB does not include FX).
- Each single optical port can use either ADAT (up to 8 channels) or SPDIF
- (stereo). While the inputs adapt automatically to the received signal format,
- the outputs can be individually switched between ADAT and SPDIF operation.
- Supported are SMUX and SMUX4. Therefore at 192 kHz either 8 channels via 4 x
- SPDIF or ADAT are possible on both inputs and outputs.
- Its small size, weight and bus-powered operation make the Digiface USB
- extremely versatile and useful. It could even serve as simple headphone amp
- for mobile use.
Digiface USB 66-Channel ADAT to USB Optical Audio Interface Specifications:
- Inputs:4 x ADAT/SPDIF
- Outputs:4 x ADAT/SPDIF / 1 x Phones TRS Stereo 6.3 mm
- Clock modes: Internal, ADAT In, SPDIF In
- Sample rates: 28 kHz up to 200 kHz
- Jitter: < 1 ns, internal and all inputs
- Jitter sensitivity: PLL operates even at 100 ns Jitter
- TotalMix: 2244 channel mixer with 46-bit internal resolution
- TotalMix: latency-free submixes and perfect ASIO Direct Monitoring
- Interface: USB 2.0, bus-powered
- Comes with DIGICheck, RME's ultimate measurement, analysis and test tool
- Drivers: Windows 7/8/10 (Multi-Client operation of ASIO and WDM)
- Mac OS X (10.6 or up, Core Audio)
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.