- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rob Papen Sub Boom Bass Virtual Synth Software Download
- Write a Review
- Product H75785
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
SubBoomBass is filled with excessive amounts of low end ammunition to detonate your tracks! With presets designed by the legendary Rob Papen and othe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Great for Hip Hop, RnB, Dubstep, filmscores and more!
SubBoomBass is filled with excessive amounts of low end ammunition to detonate your tracks! With presets designed by the legendary Rob Papen and other guest artists, this dedicated bass synth will supply you with huge cone-rattling sounds that will devastate any music track. This software instrument is great for Hip Hop and RnB but can also be used for Dubstep, video game music, film scores and more...
SubBoomBass has been carefully crafted to provide you with the tools to create fresh new bass lines. It includes unique tuned drum percussion samples which are great for Hip Hop and RnB basses but can also be used to add rhythm flavour to your tracks. Also check out the innovative 'Wave-sequence' feature which will open up brand new sonic possibilities for your music.
Other features included are two effects slots which can be modulated using midi from any of the synthesizer parts. SubBoomBass also features a great 'Easy Edit' page and the unique 'Quick Browser' system that will allow you to find the sounds you need quickly and easily.
- Oscillators section:
- 2 Oscillators with Analogue types waveforms and tuned percussion waveforms.
- Oscillator waveform Symmetry control for each oscillator.
- Free running option for each oscillator and Oscillator Syncing of oscillator 2 to oscillator 1.
- Extended semitone range going from -48 semitones up to +48 semitones.
- Separate octave control and fine-tuning.
- Keyboard tracking on/off for each oscillator.
- Each Oscillator offers Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) using an independent LFO for each oscillator with individual speed
- and amount controls.
- FM and Ring modulation modes for Oscillator 2.
- Each oscillator has a (PWM) square wave or sinus wave Sub-oscillator.
- Volume control for each oscillator and output on/off for Oscillator 1.
- Filter section:
- Main filter is an analogue modeled stereo Multimode Filter, offering 6dB Low Pass and High Pass, 12dB, 18dB and 24dB Low Pass and High Pass, 12dB and 24dB BandPass,
- 12dB and 24dB Notch, Comb and Vocal Filter
- Pre-filtering distortion.
- Easy Filter control by pre-defined Cutoff Frequency modulation controllers: Envelope, Velocity, Key-tracking, LFO and Modulation Wheel.
- Built-in Filter Envelope with Attack, Decay, Sustain, Fade and Release.
- Build in Filter LFO with various waveforms, modulation amount control and tempo sync option with speed settings between 16/1 and 1/32t.
- LFO Poly, free or mono mode options.
- Filter2 section:
- Additional Filter with cut off control offering 6dB, 12dB and 24dB Low Pass or High Pass setting.
- Filter Path:
- Additional Filter 1 and Filter 2 path selector.
- Serial mode, Parallel mode and Split mode (Osc1>Filter1 / Osc2>Filter2)
- Amp section:
- Built-in Amp/Volume Envelope with Attack, Decay, Sustain, Fade and Release.
- Volume control. Velocity> Volume amount.
- Panning control.
- Free modulation section:
- 1 envelope with Attack, Decay Sustain, Fade and Release.
- Option to control the Envelopes times using "velocity" or "key played".
- Modulation Amount Envelope and amount control for this Envelope.
- 48 modulation destinations.
- 1 LFO's with various waveforms.
- Tempo sync option with speed settings between 16/1 and 1/32t.
- Poly, free or mono mode options.
- Modulation Amount and amount control for this LFO.
- 48 modulation destinations.
- 4 free modulation routings.
- 32 modulation sources.
- 48 modulation destinations.
- Secondary modulation source & control.
- Play modes section:
- Mono/Mono2/Legato/Legato2/Sequencer/Poly Play modes
- Unison2/Unison4/Unsion6/ and Octave modes with Unison detune
- Portamento features constant rate/constant time or held (legato) constant rate/constant time.
- Adjustable Analogness setting simulates the instability of vintage analogue synthesizers.
- Demo C2 button to preview sounds.
- Global Tuning.
- Decay/Release Shape. This Changes the curvature of Predator's envelopes decay and release stages. From exponential to linear to logarithmic.
- Overall Pitch modulation section:
- Tempo sync-able global Pitch LFO. You can set the amount and also which wave is used for this LFO.
- Pitch bend with separate settings for up and down pitch-bends.
- 16 step sequencer
- Sequence A and B option
- Sequence A and B play modes include split, top and join.
- Sequencer patterns can be 1-16 steps long.
- Speed setting of 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1, 3/2, 2, 3 and 4x BPM.
- Overall step length.
- Swing amount.
- Slide amount for sliding steps.
- Velocity control knob mixes between keyboard (midi) velocity input and the steps velocity settings.
- Each step has on/off, Tie, Slide, Tune, Velocity, Free, Osc1 waveform, Osc2 waveform row.
- Tie modes normal and special allows Slide, Tune, Velocity and Free settings inside a step if that step is set to Tie. Toggle modes 1 and 2 switches between normal and special.
- Sequencer Latch that can be controlled by the MIDI sustain pedal.
- You can load, save, copy, paste and clear sequencer, so you can reuse them in different presets. .
- FX section:
- HQ effects blocks in serial mode and split mode option if Filter 1/2 are in 'Split' mode
- Available effects: Mono Delay, Stereo Delay, Comb, Reverb, Chorus, Chorus/Delay, Flanger, Phaser, Wah/Delay, Distort, Low-Fi, Amp Sim, WaveShaper, Stereo Widener, Auto Pan, Gator, Bass Enhancer, FX Filter, Equalizer, Compressor, Ensemble Cabinet, MultiDistort, Auto Wah.
- Midi tempo based settings in most effects.
- 2 FX modulation sources for connecting midi or synth controls to FX parameters.
- Preset section:
- Uses sound banks composed of 128 presets.
- Preset handling with copy, paste, clear and compare function.
- 'Quick Browser', 'Recently Browsed' and 'Favorite' functions.
- Presets are stored in clear categories banks.
- Bank mananger
- More then 1000 presets
- 6-voice polyphony in poly pay mode
- Parameter read-out field inside preset section.
- Quick Manual build inside preset section.
Get the low end you need!
- VST2.4, AU and RTAS plug-in synthesizer for PC (XP/Vista 32/Vista 64/Win7 32/Win7 64)and Mac OS-X 10.4 > (Intel Mac + PPC)
- Two activations allowed. 2nd activation after registering product.