- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rode Microphones Broadcaster Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product 271580
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The R˜DE Broadcaster Microphone was specifically designed for on-air applications where wide frequency response and low distortion are demanded. The ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An industry standard when studio sound quality is required for on air applications.
The R˜DE Broadcaster Microphone was specifically designed for on-air applications where wide frequency response and low distortion are demanded. The R˜DE Broadcaster mic was the winner of the Radio World/US National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) 'What's Cool' award in 1998.
Utilizing an Australian designed and manufactured R˜DE 1" externally biased condenser transducers, the Broadcaster microphone features a switchable high pass filter to remove low frequency rumble. A unique 'ON-AIR' LED indicator can be switched on or off by shorting contacts on the 5-pin audio connector. This feature allows console operators to warn the talent that the mic is live.
Requires phantom power.
- True condenser transducer
- On-Air indicator L.E.D.
- Ultra low noise Cardioid polar pattern with high 180 rejection
- Voice tailored Low Cut Filter Internal
- Pop Filter
- Rugged stainless steel body
- Acoustic principle: Externally polarised 25mm (1") condenser
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 40 Ohms
- Signal noise ratio din iec 651: >80 dB (1kHz rel 1 Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Equvalent noise: <14 dBA SPL (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
Maximum spl: 128 dB SPL (@ 1% THD into 1k Ohms)
- Dynamic range din iec 651: >114 dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Power supply voltage: P48, P24 phantom
- Weight without battery: 577g
- Weight with battery: 1.3kg
- Dimensions width: 167mm
- Dimensions depth: 50mm
- Dimensions height: 50mm
- Maximum output voltage: +2 dBu (@ 1% THD into 1k Ohms)