- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rode Microphones Classic II Microphone with Flight Case
- Product 271579
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The R˜DE Classic II tube microphone is a classic from its custom-designed Jensen transformer to the dual pressure-gradient transducer. Machined from ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Classic II when classic performance is needed.
The R˜DE Classic II tube microphone is a classic from its custom-designed Jensen transformer to the dual pressure-gradient transducer. Machined from solid brass, hand polished, glass bead-blasted, and coated in satin nickel, The R˜DE Classic II has Class A valve circuitry that gives unmatched warmth, clarity, and sensitivity when critical vocal and instrument recording is required.
Requires phantom power.
- Class A valve circuitry
- Dedicated power supply
- 6072 twin triode
- New "edge-terminated" gold-sputtered diaphragm
- Custom-designed Jensen transformer
- -10dB and -20dB pads (switched from power supply)
- 2-position high-pass filter (switched from power supply)
- 9 polar patterns (switched from power supply)
- Double-shielded, oxygen-free copper multicore cable with custom-designed heavy-duty plugs and sockets
- Capsule: externally polarized 18" dual-diaphragm condenser
- Active electronics: thermionic impedance converter
- Pickup pattern: switchable omnidirectional/cardioid/figure-8 in 9 steps
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- High-pass filter: switchable: flat, -15dB @ 20Hz, -21dB @ 20Hz. Cascaded first-order filters
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Sensitivity: -37dB re 1 volt/Pa (14mV @ 94dB SPL) ±2dB
- Equivalent noise: <18 dBA ("A"-weighted per `IEC268-15)
Maximum output: +2dBu (@ 1% THD into 1K)
- Dynamic range: >113dB (per IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: 131dB SPL (@ 1% THD into 1K)
- Signal/noise ratio: >76dB (per IEC268-15)
- Power requirements: dedicated power supply (110 120V/220 240V, 50/60 Hz) Weight: 1.3 lbs.