- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rode Microphones M2 Handheld Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #271377 000000000 271377000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The M2 Live Performance Condenser Microphone benefits from R˜DE's extensive experience in crafting premium condenser microphones for studio, live and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Crystal clear sound with a low handling noise.
The M2 Live Performance Condenser Microphone benefits from R˜DE's extensive experience in crafting premium condenser microphones for studio, live and location use and is a direct result of the foundation set by the award winning S1. Combining sound quality equal to that of the finest studio microphones with features such as integrated shock mounting to reduce handling noise and a tailored response to reduce feedback, the M2 is a sturdy and versatile addition to your live microphone kit.
- Live condenser vocal microphone
- Feedback rejecting super-cardioid pick up pattern
- Locking on/off switch
- Heavy duty metal body
- High level of RF rejection
- Low handling noise
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Ten year warranty
- Power: P24/48V phantom power
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Super-Cardioid
- Frequency range: 35Hz - 20kHz
- Output impedance: 50 Ohms
- Signal noise ratio: 71dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 23dBA SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 141dB (@1kHz, 1% THD into 1k Ohm load)
- Maximum output voltage: +5.2dBu (@1kHz, 1% THD into 1k Ohm load)
- Sensitivity: -44dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (6.3 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 308gmgm
- Dimensions: 187mmH x 47mmW x 47mmD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.