- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rode Microphones Matched Pair of NT5 Microphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 271590 000000000 271590000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The R˜DE Matched Pair of NT5 Mics are very sensitive and will give you very accurate sound reproduction. The NT5 is a true condenser mic specifically...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Brings out all the nuances when recording instruments.
The R˜DE Matched Pair of NT5 Mics are very sensitive and will give you very accurate sound reproduction. The NT5 is a true condenser mic specifically designed for optimum instrument recording. It performs well on all instruments including guitar, flute, violin, saxophone, drums, etc. Its compact size and design allow for effective and subtle positioning, which is crucial when close miking. NT5's are supplied as closely matched pairs. The package is shipped as a matched pair and includes a custom case, 2 RM5 standmounts, and 2 WS5 windscreens.
True condenser microphone design
Designed for optimum instrument recording
Performs well on all instruments including guitar, flute, violin, saxophone, drums
Compact size and design allow easy close miking
Supplied as closely matched pairs
2 RM5 standmounts
2 WS5 windscreens
Click or call to get your pair today!
Capsule size: 1/2"
Active electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
Directional response: cardioid
Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
Sensitivity: -38dB re 1V/Pa ±2dB equivalent to 12mV/Pa where 1 Pa = 94dBSPL
Equivalent noise: <16dBSPL (A-weighted)
Maximum output: +13.9dBu
Dynamic range: >128dB
Maximum SPL: 143dB
Signal/noise ratio: 78dB
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.