- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rode Microphones NT6 Compact Condenser Microphone
- Product 271599
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The R˜DE NT6 Compact Condenser Microphone is specifically designed for difficult mounting applications. It uses an externally biased 1/2" gold-sputte...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The mic you need for superior signal capture in tight spaces.
The R˜DE NT6 Compact Condenser Microphone is specifically designed for difficult mounting applications. It uses an externally biased 1/2" gold-sputtered diaphragm similar to the renowned R˜DE NT5. The capsule is designed to attach to a custom made, multi-position swivel mount allowing it to be independently positioned with ease.
To further increase the versatility of the NT6, it is supplied with 2 thread adapters (1/4" to 5/8" and 1/4" to 3/8") that enable the capsule assembly to be securely attached to a wide variety of mic stands, tripods, and boom poles.
The capsule is connected to the body by a custom 3m Kevlar fibre reinforced cable. Housed within the heavy-duty satin-finished, nickel-plated body is a state-of-the-art, low-noise balanced output preamplifier with a wide dynamic range and full frequency response.
The surface-mount preamp circuit also incorporates a 2-position variable pad--0dB and -10dB attenuation--and a 2-position variable high-pass filter that enables you to step from a flat response to 80Hz high pass filter.
The NT6 is intended for film, television, broadcast, live performance, theatre, television, surround, and environmental recording applications as well as wherever your imagination takes you.
The NT6 is produced in R˜DE's design and manufacturing facility in Sydney, Australia. Utilizing state of the art computer controlled machining and assembly technologies R˜DE is able to achieve levels of finish and consistency of the most exacting standards and tolerances.
The NT6 comes supplied with an RM5 Stand Mount, 2-axis Swivel Mount, 2 thread adapters, ZP1 Zip Pouch, and a WS5 Wind Shield.
Requires phantom power.
- 1/2" (externally biased) gold sputtered true condenser capsule
- Heavy-duty satin-finished, nickel-plated body
- 2-position variable pad: 0dB and -10dB
- 2-position variable high-pass filter: flat and 80Hz
- Surface mount technology
- Low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- Full frequency response
- Supplied complete with 2-axis swivel mount, 2 thread adaptors, M5 clip, WS5 (Black) Wind Shield and Soft Pouch
- Designed & manufactured in Australia
- Full 2-year guarantee
- Operation power: The NT6 is designed to operate from phantom power to the P48 standard. The NT6 will operate between 44V and 52V applied with positive polarity to pin 2 and pin 3 of the output XLR connector.
- Output Impedance: The NT6 will operate satisfactorily into a load impedance as low as 1 kohms. If a load below this is used, the output signal level will be reduced. The NT6 output is balanced between pin 2 (hot) and pin 3 (cold). Pin 1 is ground.
- Acoustic principle: Externally polarised 1/2\" (13mm) pressure gradient condenser
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40Hz-20,000Hz selectable HPF @ 80 Hz/12 dB/octave
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Signal noise ratio din iec 651: 75 dB (1 kHz rel 1 Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Equvalent noise: 19 dB SPL (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum spl: 138 dB (@ 1% THD into 1 kohms)148 dB (@ 1% THD into 1 kohms) - pad at maximum
- Sensitivity: -38 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB
- Dynamic range din iec 651: 119dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Power supply voltage: 48V (P48)
- Weight: 386 grm.
- Maximum output voltage: 6 dBu (@ 1% THD into 1 kohms)
- Pin assignment: 3 pin XLR, balanced output between pin 2(+), pin (-) & pin 1 (ground)