- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rode Microphones NTG2 Shotgun Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 581429 000000000 581429000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The R˜DE NTG-2 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and productio...Click To Read More About This Product
A battery powered shotgun mic that gives you complete mobility.
The R˜DE NTG-2 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries.
The NTG-2 provides a balanced low impedance output stage and operates either from an internal 1.5 V battery (AA) or 48 V to the P48 standard. A wide bandwidth and controlled polar response coupled with low noise SMT electronics, makes the NTG-2 the perfect choice for film, video engineering and voice-over work.
The NTG-2 is extremely lightweight making it ideal for mounting directly to video cameras or on boom poles.
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Condenser transducer
- P48 phantom power or 1.5V AA battery
- Two step High-Pass Filter - Flat or 80Hz
- Rugged metal construction
- Low weight - 161g (5.17 oz.)
- Low handling noise
- Includes zippered pouch, custom windshield, and stand mount
- 10-year warranty
- Power: P48 (48V) phantom supply or 1.5V AA battery
- Acoustic Principle: Line gradient
- Directional Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz, selectable HPF @ 80Hz/12dB/octave
- Output impedance: 250 Ohm (phantom), 350 Ohm (battery)
- Signal noise ratio: 76 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 18 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 131dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1Kohm load)
- Maximum output voltage: -15.4dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1Kohm load)
- Sensitivity: -36 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 161gm
- Dimensions: 10.94" H x 0.86" W x 0.86" D (278mmH x 22mmW x 22mmD)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.