- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rode Microphones Reporter Omnidirectional Interview Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H95119 000000000 H95119000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for handheld interview and presentation applications, the Reporter features an omnidirectional dynamic capsule that is designed to allow the...Click To Read More About This Product
Perfect for broadcast interviews.
Designed for handheld interview and presentation applications, the Reporter features an omnidirectional dynamic capsule that is designed to allow the user freedom of use, without the technique related issues typical of directional end-address microphones. An affordable electronic news-gathering microphone that still has broadcast quality.
Additionally its frequency response has been specially tailored for voice reproduction, to maximise intelligibility and deliver crisp, clear results in almost any condition.
The microphone features a durable die-cast aluminium alloy body coated in a discrete matte black anti-glare finish. An innovative multi-layer mesh basket protects the microphone from environmental noise without the need for a bulky and distracting foam wind shield.
It is supplied with a removable microphone ˜flag' that can accommodate high-visibility branding.
The Reporter is covered by R˜DE's industry-leading support guarantee, with a twelve month warranty ˜out of the box' that is easily increased to ten years free of charge, following online registration of the microphone.
Order today and improve the sound quality of your interviews.
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omni
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 70Hz - 15kHz
- Output Impedance: 150Î
- Sensitivity: -56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight" 256.00gm
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 41.50mm x 272.50mm x 41.50mm
- Output: XLR
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.