- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rode Microphones RODELink Newsshooter Kit
- Write a Review
- K45202 000000000 K45202000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
RODELink represents the next generation of digital wireless systems. Using a Series II 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption, it is abl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Digital wireless system for news gathering and reporting.
RODELink represents the next generation of digital wireless systems. Using a Series II 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption, it is able to constantly monitor and hop between frequencies to maintain the strongest possible signal level at a range of up to 100 m (over 100 yards). The RODELink Newsshooter Kit provides everything you need to start shooting video wirelessly with XLR microphones, including a camera-mounted receiver and an XLR transmitter. The receiver (RX-CAM) features an OLED display with information on level, battery status (receiver and transmitter), mute and channel selection. The unit can be mounted on a standard camera shoe mount, 3/8 in. thread or belt-clip, and for added versatility the shoe mount can be located in one of two positions. The transmitter (TX-XLR) easily connects to handheld presentation microphones as well as shotgun microphones, with a 3.5mm input and headphone output.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Series II, 2.4GHz digital transmission
- 128-bit encryption
- Up to 100 m range
- OLED display (on receiver)
- One touch pairing
- Five level gain control
Trust RODE to help you get the word out. Order the RODELink Newsshooter Kit today!
- Transmission type 2.4GHz Fixed Frequency Agile System
- System dynamic range 112dB
- Range (distance) Up To 100m
- Frequency range 35Hz - 22kHz
- Maximum output level 1v Rms (2.8v P-p)
- Max input signal level 1v Rms (2.8v P-p)
- Max latency 4ms
- Power source 2 X AA Battery Or MicroUSB
- Antenna Internal
- Output connection 3.5mm TRS Locking Jack Socket - Dual Mono
- Output impedance 300Ω
- Dimensions 111mm X 65mm X 52mm
- Weight 190gm
- Power source 2 X AA Battery, Sony NP-F Battery Or MicroUSB
- Antenna Internal
- Input connection XLR With Locking Collar, 3.5mm TRS Locking Jack Socket
- Input impedance 1kΩ (XLR), 10kΩ (3.5mm)
- Dimensions 120mm X 45mm X 45mm
- Weight 222gm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.