- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rode NT4 Dual-Element Stereo Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 271591 000000000 271591000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The R˜DE NT4 Dual-Element Stereo Microphone is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone specifically designed for stereo recording. It features dual he...Click To Read More About This Product
2 heads are better than one!
The R˜DE NT4 Dual-Element Stereo Microphone is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone specifically designed for stereo recording. It features dual heads in a 90 XY configuration-great for acoustic guitar, live concerts, and when mono-compatibility is an issue. Its compact size and design allows for effective and subtle positioning which is crucial when close miking. The NT4 is supplied with a custom case, stereo breakout cable, stand mount, and windscreen.
Requires phantom power.
- XY-stereo coincident-pair elements
- Compact size
- High SPL/low noise
- Great sound
It's like getting 2 mics for the price of one - ORDER TODAY AND SAVE!
- Acoustic principle: stereo, 90 XY configuration
- Capsules: 1/2" cardioid-pattern condensers
- Active electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Output impedance: 200 ohms per side
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -38dB re 1v/Pa ±2dB equivalent to 12mV/Pa where 1 Pa=94dBSPL
- Equivalent noise: <16dBSPL (A-weighted)
Maximum output: +13.9dBu
- Dynamic range: >128dB
- Maximum SPL: 143dB
- Signal/noise ratio: 78dB
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.